2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[h5]Via Premier[/h5][h5]Title: NIKE SB DUNK HIGH PRO - METALLIC SILVER[/h5]
The latest Dunk High Pro from Nike SB features a Metallic silver upper with a stark contrasting Black swoosh and midsole. The colorway is reminiscent of an infamous drinking game that includes wizards and balances of power and strength. Red accents are seen on the tongue tag and outsole. Unfortunately duct tape is not included. Click the photo below for a closer look. 

VIA ELSEWHERE

Nike SB  has a long history of adult beverage-themed sneaker releases, a history that it's recently extended with pairs like the "Brown Bag" Dunks.

This time around the Swoosh skateboarding division is honoring the metallic silver can of beer Steel Reserve. This pair lacks an insole graphic like the aforementioned "Brown Bag" pair, but according to Premier's imagery, the can in question is indeed the inspiration.

In its description of the shoe, Premier makes mention of wizard staff, a drinking game that may or may not have also inspired this design.

Read more:

Last edited:
Those Wizard Staff dunks are very interesting. I might have to get them simply because that metallic silver is a great color on dunks. They also really remind me of the DeLorean dunks (a pair I am STILL looking for today. Size 10.5 in case anyone can help
wink.gif
)

nike-dunk-delorean-04.jpg

[h5]Via Premier[/h5][h5]Title: NIKE SB DUNK HIGH PRO - METALLIC SILVER[/h5]
The latest Dunk High Pro from Nike SB features a Metallic silver upper with a stark contrasting Black swoosh and midsole. The colorway is reminiscent of an infamous drinking game that includes wizards and balances of power and strength. Red accents are seen on the tongue tag and outsole. Unfortunately duct tape is not included. Click the photo below for a closer look. 

VIA ELSEWHERE

Nike SB  has a long history of adult beverage-themed sneaker releases, a history that it's recently extended with pairs like the "Brown Bag" Dunks.

This time around the Swoosh skateboarding division is honoring the metallic silver can of beer Steel Reserve. This pair lacks an insole graphic like the aforementioned "Brown Bag" pair, but according to Premier's imagery, the can in question is indeed the inspiration.

In its description of the shoe, Premier makes mention of wizard staff, a drinking game that may or may not have also inspired this design.

Read more:
Too bad the red is off 
roll.gif

need to be team red not challenge red for this to work... nice try premier 
wink.gif

wizard status sounds fun though.

Flamingos just came in. Material is right between beijings and salt stains like I thought. Very good quality. The best way to describe them is a worn baseball where the leather is starting to crack/peel and you can feel the softer but rougher part underneath. These will deteriorate much faster than salt stains as far that outer layer coming off. I definitely want another pair of these. I want to beat the first pair just to get that look.

Haha I never knew what steel reserves were until like a few months ago. An alcoholic friend of mine with get sometime while we're in school lol. He'll probably want these.

211?! Thought the folks at Nike had better taste than that. Next we're gonna get Old E and Colt 45 dunks.
laugh.gif
 Had me cracking up. Not liking the steel reserve's at all but a king cobra or mickeys colorway could look nice. Malt liquor was the go to back in the day when funds were low so I'm glad Nike's putting out more booze themed kicks. Just a shame they look dookie like the brown paper bags. 

laugh.gif
 Had me cracking up. Not liking the steel reserve's at all but a king cobra or mickeys colorway could look nice. Malt liquor was the go to back in the day when funds were low so I'm glad Nike's putting out more booze themed kicks. Just a shame they look dookie like the brown paper bags. 
Don't think they released but not sure.

Last edited:
Being pulled into the darkside of NT, aka the Supreme/Jordan V forum, it sure is good to be home! So, who's rocking the BttF dunks tomorrow for the big day?!

Don't think they released but not sure.
I like these, looks like they're all suede and they even got that little bee stitched on. Put some white laces in them and they're good to go. I searched for a pair after your post and it says they were only samples and these fake leather ones. Too bad, at least the blue moon ones look nice. The other 3 not so much... brown ale, steel reserve and paper bags.

Back
Top Bottom