2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just reviewed the you tube video and that sucks to hear about another DSS mess up. :x

Ok, I completely understand their business model - run a lean organization so you can offer the lowest online prices (which they do).
That part I have no problem with. My problem with them is the complete lack of any customer service.
This just drives me nuts and it's the primary reason I have never ordered from them again.

No tracking info and not knowing when your sneakers will arrive is just plain bs these days. :smh:

UPS/Fed-Ex have software to automatically email the customer when the package is shipped and delivered.
And no is doesn't cost the shipper any extra.

Hello DSS, hint. hint...

Last edited:
got the camo's today in the mail. JEEEEZZZZZZUZZZ these are nice, actually very pleased with NSB's quality :D

Anyone have any idea where I can cop these:

In the NY area? Been calling around and no one seems to know whether they will have these. Thanks!

I just did a search on nikeskateboarding.com for any SB shops out here that I missed.. the 3 that I called all closed down and I got random people answering the phone :lol:

My bad if this has already been posted (don't have the time to go through all the pages) but anyone info on these?

Thanks

Lol deadstock shoes is apologizing for lack of customer service since dem fire red 4's didn't do so good
sad what they have become. i was excited for when they relaunched and said they would have better customer service...but that was a lie. i honestly want to purchase from them but at this point i i'd rather save myself the headache.

is that dude's real voice in the review video?

sad what they have become. i was excited for when they relaunched and said they would have better customer service...but that was a lie. i honestly want to purchase from them but at this point i i'd rather save myself the headache.
is that dude's real voice in the review video?
Yeah, that's his real voice. He's MAD funny! Dude loves the culture though.

Back
Top Bottom