2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i know its not about dunks but its still SB....

anyone been messing with the janoski ID, i been playing with it and posting up a few designs in the janoski thread.

I ordered my camos from deadstock. It made me remember why I don't mess with them. I was hoping their business etiquette had improved.
I saw my order showed completed and I sent them a e-mail for an update or a tracking number, because it was creeping to the end of the month and stores have gotten them in. Fed Ex stopped by on Saturday and I still haven't received a response or a tracking number in the seven days it took to ship. :smh:

Yea, I did NOT get a tracking number for my camo order. But they did come, though.

The legit check forum is kinda slow and I need some info on these tonight! Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

more pics bro. all angles. box tag and shoe tag.

anyone know where i can get that rope looking material laces that come with shanghai 2s? i just bought some shanghai 2s but they only come with the brown laces not the rope looking ones.

any help would be appreciated !

heres an example of what im looking for thats on this pair. (mine only came with the laces in the bag in this picture)

Last edited:
heatking: I've honestly never seen laces like that anywhere else, I've tried looking at all the places I've ordered laces from and even places that carry weirdo metallic laces don't have anything even remotely like this.

I ordered my camos from deadstock. It made me remember why I don't mess with them. I was hoping their business etiquette had improved.
I saw my order showed completed and I sent them a e-mail for an update or a tracking number, because it was creeping to the end of the month and stores have gotten them in. Fed Ex stopped by on Saturday and I still haven't received a response or a tracking number in the seven days it took to ship. :smh:

I'm glad you posted this cuz I was thinking bout ordering from them. But I will find somewhere else

Had to camp for 14 hours to get my 9.5 on my pusheads luckily my spot had 2 size 9.5 and my bro was able to get a pair to. But damn 178$ these cost more then what I paid for my Supremes.
You spent 14 hours to pay $40 less than eBay prices LOL

Thought since they raised the.price from 125 to 165 they weren't gonna charge taxes but I was wrong. 165 was.fine with me but they taxed it

NSB has been releasing some pretty clean and simple colorways lately.. no complaining over here though.

I saw my order showed completed and I sent them a e-mail for an update or a tracking number, because it was creeping to the end of the month and stores have gotten them in. Fed Ex stopped by on Saturday and I still haven't received a response or a tracking number in the seven days it took to ship.
mean.gif
Another Deadstock.com FAIL!

Last edited:
Off Topic, but.........Whats a good price for pair of DS Nike SB Baby Bears? Looking at a pair thats almost going for 300 :nerd:

wow these iguana camo's are fresh. it's been a while since i've picked up an sb dunk. i guess i'll pick up a pair also.

Thought since they raised the.price from 125 to 165 they weren't gonna charge taxes but I was wrong. 165 was.fine with me but they taxed it
Yes, because Nike and your local skate shop are the ones who decide whether to charge taxes.....

Please tell me you weren't being serious.

Back
Top Bottom