2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you're talking about air max retro's, then yes- they are comparable to New Balance's, but not Adida's prices. Also, Nike's COGS (cost of goods sold) has gone up considerabyl since the times of Jordan's being in the "$100 area" (the early to mid 90's)- they've always marked up their products considerably, but they've done this mostly to keep their profit margins the same (not to mention the amount of $$$ they spend on marketing, and always have). But NO, they dont make great quality shoes, even in comparison to their older products- and it doesnt help that they cant use illegal child labor and sweatshops anymore. What i said was in regards to the majority of people that "collect" shoes and obsess over things because thats what they've been programmed to do for the current trend. NikeTalk is now annoying, releases are out of hand, and people have lost their damn minds- and Nike is not only allowing it, but feeding in to it and making it worse. Sure, they are a business and theyre in the business of making money- but they have no respect for the people that keep them in business, and exploit their own loyal customers. People like yourself, have allowed it, and really dont know any better- Mr King of Heat. This is why I said what i said. Whats funny is you even said it yourself, in regards to the older pairs that youve been buying lately (id hate to see the price you paid for some of those). You say "just dont buy overhyped shoes", sites like this and people like you are the ones hyping them up in the first place- and i believe youre one of these kids that will pay double or triple (which really has very little to do with the rise in retail- it has more to do with resell prices. Many will say Asics makes some of the best running shoes, NIke is really only best at basketball shoes- and i dont think anybody takes their skate shoes very seriously. Nike is more of an image and status now anyways

Now?
dude jordans/nike have pretty much always been about image and status since they came out
i remember being in elementary and kids givin props on who got what J's that was over 15 years ago
i mean its nothing to boast about but its def nothing new
P.S i rock adidas!
and how come it says i only got 1 post?
can someone pm me about how i fix that?

Last edited:
Now?
dude jordans/nike have pretty much always been about image and status since they came out
i remember being in elementary and kids givin props on who got what J's that was over 15 years ago
i mean its nothing to boast about but its def nothing new
P.S i rock adidas!
and how come it says i only got 1 post?
can someone pm me about how i fix that?

Man My Nephew Gets ALl the PROPS CUZ HE GOT CONCORDS IN DAY CaRE He got all da jordans yo! Toddler size 8c Who wanna make some deals? got olympic 6s and 7s cement 4s and chicago 10s VNDS with orig box and paper wuuuuut!

LILHEATKING ya knaw meen?

lol just messin guys but i keep my lil nephew hooked up his jordan game is serious ! but he like his spongebob shoes the best, he wont trade those for nothin!

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the SB game.. dabbled in it a little bit back in the day but I'm getting back into it now. I was just offered a trade for a DS pair of What the dunks... Just wondering what the fair going rate nowadays for a pair is? I've checked eBay and Flight club but as you all know, it's difficult to get a gauge for a price from those two sources. Any input would help, appreciate it fellas.

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the SB game.. dabbled in it a little bit back in the day but I'm getting back into it now. I was just offered a trade for a DS pair of What the dunks... Just wondering what the fair going rate nowadays for a pair is? I've checked eBay and Flight club but as you all know, it's difficult to get a gauge for a price from those two sources. Any input would help, appreciate it fellas.

what are you trading ? your "shoe name here" for what the dunks?

people aren't really spending alot on SBs these days like they use to. I use flight club as a reference to the rape price, just subtract a little off fight club .

what are you trading ? your "shoe name here" for what the dunks?
people aren't really spending alot on SBs these days like they use to. I use flight club as a reference to the rape price, just subtract a little off fight club .

oh my bad, lol completely forgot that part. pair of motorsport 6s, olympic 6s 2012, question mids 2012. all DS. FC prices are 1200-1300 for the dunks....... i'm very skeptical that i should just 'subtract a little' :lol: iuno, maybe i'm wrong and i'm getting a good deal? i love all the shoes in this trade, so it's not a matter of trying to get the best 'value'. I'm just behind on the SB game so I'm just looking for some input.

oh my bad, lol completely forgot that part. pair of motorsport 6s, olympic 6s 2012, question mids 2012. all DS. FC prices are 1200-1300 for the dunks....... i'm very skeptical that i should just 'subtract a little' :lol: iuno, maybe i'm wrong and i'm getting a good deal? i love all the shoes in this trade, so it's not a matter of trying to get the best 'value'. I'm just behind on the SB game so I'm just looking for some input.

its hard to say

because you might be able to sell all those and get a pair of what the dunks and have money left over

but the problems here is finding you a pair in your size, condition, and price. I've seen a few what the dunks sell for 400-500 range on ebay at auction. just because people asking 800 or 900 plus doesn't mean they are getting it.

if you got 200 for each of those adding up to 600 you could prob offer that or even 500 to some of these guys on ebay asking a grand for them and they might jump on it .

if i where u id do the trade just because i like SBs over everything. if you payed retail for all 3 of those shoes your at about 500 or 4 something i'd say thats a good deal. if you changed your mind and wanted to sell the what the dunks you could turn around and make profit . I'd check to see if they are real tho and what not. just because the person your friend doesn't mean the shoes might not be authentic. and not to many people have DS what the dunks and want to trade them for 2 pairs of easy to get jordans and some reeboks

just my opinion

Good looks. He's not my friend, some random kid that answered one of my listings. So I'll definitely do a legit check. Appreciate the info.. decisions, decisions....

Status and image does NOT have to mean you're rich/wealthy- its a status of being cool and being with the times now, way more-so than it used to be. This site didnt used to be full of followers like it is now.
anyways, Heat King: nobody cares, go blow your smoke up somebody else's behind- you aint foolin anybody. We've all seen your posts since you joined months back- if you cant read and interpret what i said, then dont dont respond to it. I thought Tiff's and Raygun's were pink box releases- guess I wouldnt know since i didnt buy them for retail back in the day :rolleyes

your a tool bro.

hypebeast

go get ya sum money and stop complainin on the internet about shoes

Last edited:
I didn't even know skateshops had levis accounts.
Anybody in the bay has some info hit me up.

i dont know im just going based off skate park of tampas info and what they told me they had to do to get product from levi. maybe it was just for those nike + levi jeans.

they told me they where getting that levi hyperstrike too but only like 3 pairs? or something ******ed like that. so not gonna even bother trying to get those.

i would just type in your area + skateshop and call them up and see if they get QS nike sb.

The legit check forum is kinda slow and I need some info on these tonight! Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

I'm a tool, huh? A hypebeast? I wear all my shoes, been here since 2004- and never paid more than retail for anything. 4 of your 5 nice pairs are clearly 12s- so why buy? You collect shoes, i wear shoes. Are they even yours? Oh, and stop posting misleading info, its clear you dont know exactly what you're talking about

so you been a hypebeast tool since 2004 nice bro! you should get an award.

why even login since u hate nikes and niketalk is so annoying to you. you prob followin your friends gonna go buy up some new balances and addidas cuz it the new thing to do following the trends.

every shoe in that picture i've worn and wear. size 12s i gotta lace a little tighter but thats all they had when i got to the skatepark it was either that or baby sizes.

all info i post is **** i've heard from employees from my local shop. just trying to help.

i also have a lot more shoes then that now in that picture, reminds me i should do an update since i have fans like you following everything i say.

Last edited:
You dont need a damn guide, theyre FAKES- the Huf design is off, the Supreme stars and cement is off too- dont buy

well i didnt want to give him more "misleading info" till i was sure. like before just trying to help dude out.

thanks mister Nowitzness

I love mine, fam. Got two. They are clean, too. People didn't notice them at first glance, too. But then they were like "oh **** those are hot" after a sec. lol

2 PAIRS! that's so smart, I actually thought about doubling up, When the first pictures got leaked I made my mind up on these, I have never done that before for any shoe, I can't explain what makes these so nice, but honestly, if anyone just wants a simple shoe while still having that clean wow factor, it's these bro.

I've heard of getting half size different, shoot maybe even 1 size different. But to get a shoe that is 2 full sizes is odd. might have to get those camo's. Still hoping the second levi pair is actually navy and not light denim.

I ordered my camos from deadstock. It made me remember why I don't mess with them. I was hoping their business etiquette had improved.

I saw my order showed completed and I sent them a e-mail for an update or a tracking number, because it was creeping to the end of the month and stores have gotten them in. Fed Ex stopped by on Saturday and I still haven't received a response or a tracking number in the seven days it took to ship. :smh:

Last edited:
i stopped messing with deadstock when they did me dirty on the copper foams and offered no compensation for it at all. just an email saying, we gonna have eggplants tho. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom