2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
One of the only orange boxes I own which is surprising since sb kix make up a large portion of my collection.

Do have a few pro b dunks and other Nike dunks from that era.

But as far as SB kix. Especially finding size 13 orange box dunks these days is tough and pricey!!

Glad I have these beauties and the box still both in near mint shape for being 15 years old!!

I love how comfortable dunks used to be.

I still love the old designs and some of what drops these days but ever since the thin tongue debacle and changing some parts... The dunk lows and high both lost that old school comfort I was so used to.

Glad I have tons of the fat tounge era
Like these Mulders. Such a simple classic

Really can't wait for this rain to stop in NYC. Was about to bust out one of my DS doom dunks today. Gotta keep them on ice for another week. Gonna rock my ET dunks. Patent leather. Easy to clean

Last edited:
Entourages are strait garbage. I was so stoked on them when they came out and as soon as I got my pair I realize that the material is garbage scratchy and not soft at all.the elephant print was barely raised on some parts of the shoe. Lots of defects. I sold mine the next day. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy them u will be highly dissatisfied

Last edited:
Really can't wait for this rain to stop in NYC. Was about to bust out one of my DS doom dunks today. Gotta keep them on ice for another week. Gonna rock my ET dunks. Patent leather. Easy to clean
Concur, the weather fluctuated from great to *** so quick. My cousin visiting from France got rained out of Coney Island for today lol.

Rocked these today:

And yea, the entourages unfortunately dropped during the blue box era after they changed to new tooling so I've also been underwhelmed with them in person despite the color/material blocking being one of the best for lows imo.

Entourages are strait garbage. I was so stoked on them when they came out and as soon as I got my pair I realize that the material is garbage scratchy and not soft at all.the elephant print was barely raised on some parts of the shoe. Lots of defects. I sold mine the next day. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy them u will be highly dissatisfied

Literally never heard this uttered in my entire life.. :nerd:

Literally never heard this uttered in my entire life..
nerd.gif
no disrespect to anyone. it was just they way they hyped them up only to change them, which wasfine because the gumsole looked good as well. but somewhere along the line the material must have changed. im telling you the suede was sandpaper 

straight garbage tho? It's def. preference and I can use that label for a lot of stuff that's dropped since they did, but not for those. Simple and clean cw for me. Can't mess up blk/wht and a gum sole

Literally never heard this uttered in my entire life..
nerd.gif
I have, and to some extent he's right.  I was expecting the same elephant print material as the preme dunks, only tonal black.  Waaay off.  It was almost like suede with elephant print etched into it.  In the end, it was the colorway that swayed me.  Up to that point SB hadn't made an all-black dunk with the classic "white midsole/gumsole" combo so I had to have it.

I'm almost positive I bought @shoreguy85's pair on ebay 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Yes never UNDS'd my pairs..the materials were very basic..and attracted so much lint..I ordered them around the same time..so I didn't realize that the quality was like that..prior to getting them they were aesthetically-pleasing..but once in hand I was disappointed

I remember this was brought up in some of the sneaker threads back when released and a lot were upset about the qc. I think I had the pic on my old computer but there were some that looked amazing and others like trash. Either way I prefer all black and gum so ostrich all the way!
happy.gif

http://arresteddevelopment.wikia.com/wiki/Cinco_de_Cuatro

Cinco de Cuatro is a Newport Beach holiday started by Lucille and George Bluth in 1982 as a way to destroy all Cinco de Mayo food and decorations so Lucille's Hispanic staff wouldn't take May 5 off as part of their "war on May the 5th".

The festival grew over the years and was eventually embraced by the Hispanic community. The annual event concludes with a boat parade called "The Festival of Lights," a phrase the Bluths wanted to reclaim.

Translated from Spanish to English, "Cinco de Cuatro" means "five of four".

Concur, the weather fluctuated from great to *** so quick. My cousin visiting from France got rained out of Coney Island for today lol.

Rocked these today:

And yea, the entourages unfortunately dropped during the blue box era after they changed to new tooling so I've also been underwhelmed with them in person despite the color/material blocking being one of the best for lows imo.

These r dope

Nontourages aren't that bad. Could it be better? Yes. But the color way makes up for it. If they released again with the same build quality I would buy another pair at full retail with no hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom