2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

#NoRepeats
Got caught in the rain today

[emoji]128512[/emoji] thought u meant the black one, i was like [emoji]128562[/emoji]

nike is semi-foolish right now... they could EASILY release the thin tongue dunks in various color ways (including a few retro of sb fat tongues) and take over the UB craze.

low cut and simple shoes are the look right now and remove the fat tongue from a sb dunk and you have an iconic summer shoe

COME ON NIKE, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR HUH? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

rare pair of quartersnacks samples up on the bay, too bad theyre beat :frown: (& i'm a sz 12 :lol:)

Last edited:
nike is semi-foolish right now... they could EASILY release the thin tongue dunks in various color ways (including a few retro of sb fat tongues) and take over the UB craze.

low cut and simple shoes are the look right now and remove the fat tongue from a sb dunk and you have an iconic summer shoe

What movie is this from? I feel like I've seen it before a long time ago.

What movie is this from? I feel like I've seen it before a long time ago.

did you see it last summer? because if so, I know what you did :nerd:

That was a corny meme in the end of 90s
I know what you did last summer is the movie name and it was a scream RiP off :lol:. The only thing saving that movie was j love beauty :lol:

Despite the marketing as runners, I think they're better suited to being a "lifestyle" shoe. I wouldn't ever run in UB just like I wouldn't really run in flyknit racers despite being considered runners as well.

I wouldn't disagree 20% wear for comfort and the other 80% is hype and they sit in the closet DS..... but if they were uncomfortable the hype wouldn't be there

I don't think I've ever seen anyone running in them though
Definitely agree with all of you, its actually shocking to see other opinions than "boost is life"

I think its more like 93% hype and 7% comfort lol not to take away from any yeezy/ub models but boost technology is one of the biggest shams of the 21st century. Props to Adidas/Kanye for really tapping into that "lifestyle market".

I've tried boost on multiple occasions including the adv for skating and I swear boost is only good for walking lol its like any 'foam sole sneaker' marketed as a running shoe is basically temporary, it can only last a certain amount steps/footstrikes before its just flat and nonresponsive and paying 200+ is just ridiculous...at least for me. Although boost is more "responsive" temporarily it wont last as long as lunarlon and definitely can't replace zoom air, imagine boost thermoplastic replacing zoom air on the heel of an sb... or a boost midsole, it'd be like skating in styrofoam

Definitely agree with this though, the dunk/TRDdunk silhouette​'s are timeless and its tragic the way they get zero love lol

the fact that a thinner less bulky shoe is trendy right now and like the jano a thinner shoe is more comfortable when skating, nike sb should be shining (hence why I have hope for the elites lol). If I was them I'd say scrap the durability, **** the lux dunk lol funnel that money to the sb department and make a nice well rounded shoe that can please TRD fans and skaters alike. Maybe people would start skating/wearing/buying sbdunks again. Just me though, if its not for progression and innovation its bound to fall behind.I sSign in  

Last edited:
That was a corny meme in the end of 90s
I know what you did last summer is the movie name and it was a scream RiP off :lol:. The only thing saving that movie was j love beauty :lol:

Same guy wrote both haha. But yes, IKWYDLS was definitely cheesy, and nowhere near as good.

Peace,
J

JLH had her moment to shine. If you're around my age, there were few hotter actresses out there when she walked into the Can't Hardly Wait party in the blue tank top.

Back to SBs tho.....

I'd probably buy those Doggystyle dunks if they released, then regret it because they'd be so hard to wear.

No, they can't. Dunks haven't had that level of popularity in years, if ever. They also aren't marketed the same way or sold in as many stores as ultraboosts. There is no more hype anymore (which is nice for us, don't get me wrong). That's probably why they're doing the dunk SB elites now, to cater more to folk who will actually skate them; kind of like how Jordan has their retros and then they have their other signature athlete/performance line.

I really like the Richard Mulder and will probably pick them up. I recently started skating and that's what brought me to be interested in Dunks. I usually only get J's and adidas. 

I've been noticing a lot more little kids skating, like more than ever before. There's been a huge resurgence in it. 

Back
Top Bottom