2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Entourages are the GoaT SB sample...overrated he says, psh.

nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-entourage-lights-outs-black-black-white-varsity-red-080761_1.png

entourage-x-nike-sb-dunk-low-premium---lights-out--preview---0.jpg

I do love my Nontourages. Black upper, white mid, and gum bottom?!? And the blacked out elephant print and suede panels?!? Such a dope shoe. Not the loudest, but the execution and overall design wins IMO.

+1 on not overall happy with my nontourage pair.
Yes concept was cool but the quality is what most people complained about when they released. I paid resell at release time too.
Props to u guys though in copping multiple pairs. must of been hard to find more than one that was good quality.

Cobra Commanders bare a striking resemblance to Encore IVs, so I'd definitely be in if they ever dropped.

see im all about the colorway, i said before simple is always a winner. but after all the hype and being so stoked when i found out they were going to drop after being said they were scrapped. only to get them and be strait disappointed is an understatement. idk wtf they were thinking. hey if you got em and like em more power to you, but for me i could never recommend them to anyone

entourages samples are dope, I wish they'd changed it up a bit more. I can't think of any other low samples that can top it ... never had a pair so I can't judge on quality but I'll probably pick one up soon.

Lord Quais>Commandos for sure
smokin.gif

Last edited:
To me they'd just be a display/showpiece at best. They look like sneakers that were airbrush painted in Jamaica Ave here in NY lol.
literally thought the same thing when I peeped them lol . People use to airbrush everythingggggggggggggggg when it was the wave

I'm pretty sure we were all talking about nontourages..unless some of u actually had entourages..but I never seen entourages in person..id guess that the quality is marginally better..and those insoles..sickness [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom