2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Crazy how hard sneaker hype falls off. SB era was huge!

Died down a bit and made a small resurgence in like 2014-2015. Now it's dead again.

I guess that's how everything goes.

I'm only hinking this cuz I'm selling off some of my pairs...got me reminiscing.

25CB2B3D-53D3-444A-BDCC-771078F79CDC.png
And it will continue be a down fal wtf is this ! Another garbage shoe smh...

892729A0-4594-40F7-B4B6-9B75284B899F.png

Nike SB is just on a different path. They have THE sickest team, bar none. And they make better skate shoes, that are usually a lot cheaper than Dunks.

Nobody skates Dunks. If Nike SB's mission is to focus on skate shoes - I guess that's what they're doing.

Skate fashion, in general, is really horrible right now. The shoes are boring and following that trend...

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 4.25.28 PM.jpg

Not sure how that's a. relevant to this thread or b. noteworthy but yeah, that's my comment; I don't think hypothesizing over how a white athlete would be perceived if he did something similar in any way denotes racism...but I digress.

Not sure how that's a. relevant to this thread or b. noteworthy but yeah, that's my comment; I don't think hypothesizing over how a white athlete would be perceived if he did something similar in any way denotes racism...but I digress.
You’re right. Deleted

Damn premier out here dropping the damn ball again , let’s see if that scratch off gimmick saves them or not

Damn, another pump fake by sb, the box looked so awesome and the shoe is meh.
My take on it is SB used to use awesome materials and have killer concepts, and be pretty limited so there was a thrill in chasing them down.
But, the internet availability, subpar material and shoddy QC, a new shape that's not as comfortable, and blah designs have killed it.
Make SB great again.

If it was more of a real gold and not a khaki color I would actually be into these. The outsole Is dope though. I’m a sucker for anything glittery (except my J 1s lol)

Back
Top Bottom