2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

its crazy but i've definitely noticed a huge uptick in SB popularity recently, wether they are hitting the front page of reddit or all over my IG feed it seems people are definitely noticing them recently. this can't really be all because of travis scott and Lebron can it?(maybe im underestimating just how much reach they have lol)

The older models are definitely making the hype come back but as much as they pump out new ones it still won't be the same as it was back then.

its crazy but i've definitely noticed a huge uptick in SB popularity recently, wether they are hitting the front page of reddit or all over my IG feed it seems people are definitely noticing them recently. this can't really be all because of travis scott and Lebron can it?(maybe im underestimating just how much reach they have lol)

This, I agree with others that said SB never left, but I see a shift coming too. Things always go in a cycle and it seems like people are starting to jump back on the SB train. I see them pop up a lot more on reddit, where it used to be nothing but Adidas and Yeezys. Folks are always asking to Id the pair too, I think it's cool but the hype is going to be annoying. Get your older releases now if you're looking IMO.

3E616547-BFE6-49F2-BDB4-50CF2D6E2A0E.jpeg

I think it’s just Nike using their marketing team to properly promote SB. They get people to get on social media and ramp things up and get hype going. They also pay blogs to post more SB content to get people talking. I think that’s the reason why we’re seeing all these blogs post about how “SB is back” all of a sudden. It’s litterally been very few solid releases this year. I think this is also a build up for the Diamond lows. They’re probably trying to match or exceed the hype of the Tiff Highs this time around.

Double edged sword with this possible uptick in SB hype...

On one hand, with added hype Nike might actually get behind the brand again...On the other hand most of the best stuff will be limited and obviously harder to get, just like the old days...

All that being said, I think it’s just a momentary thing...Seemed like hype was back with the Diamond highs, Pigeons etc...Was just a momentary blip...Unless we end up with an Off White Dunk SB Collab I think we’ll all be fine...

Back
Top Bottom