2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the old tooling lows and highs are just far superior in comfort....and my old *** appreciates the comfort!
Now a pipe dream

I don't understand why SB can't just keep the slim dunks for skaters who actually use them and make the TRDs the old tooling. They clearly know those sell for us collectors who are fans of the old dunk and 99.9% of us aren't using them to skate in.

Brought a few kicks out for air lol and like i said on IG ( krayzsb) dunks never died just fake sneakerheads just follow trends

B26F4BC6-13F0-4D52-A14C-246E6FC71AEA.jpeg

Brought a few kicks out for air lol and like i said on IG ( krayzsb) dunks never died just fake sneakerheads just follow trends

If that's the case then I'm pretty ok with being a fake sneakerhead. I'm not wearing the same clothes as I was 9 years ago when I bought my first SB dunks, so I've bought a lot of different shoes to correspond. I also got onto SBs because they were trending at the time.

I loved those paid in fulls, just wish they didn’t have the SB all over. The color scheme was perfect!

If that's the case then I'm pretty ok with being a fake sneakerhead. I'm not wearing the same clothes as I was 9 years ago when I bought my first SB dunks, so I've bought a lot of different shoes to correspond. I also got onto SBs because they were trending at the time.

No no I don’t mean in the way you put it.. what i mean people say sb are not hip and there coming back but the people that stuck with sb good or bad are still with them.. we had the opportunity to buy them cheap because all these fake so call sb fan fell of the bandwagon because they were not “popular “ anymore and now that travis scott rocked a few now they say there sb fans and they have always been there.. nope dunks never died .. and us sb fans that stuck are still here and always will be

That’s not what I was saying, but ok.
What I mean is that a lot of resellers are jumping from shoes to funko because the profits aren’t as easy on shoes anymore.
Don’t shoot the messenger or make too many assumptions.

NAH. While BC3 are the GOAT sneakers of all time. the white preme low sb dunks>>>>>>>>>>>> over their BC counterparts

I sold my black pair and red pair. I still have my whites. The **** was I thinking? I wasn’t. My ex brainwashed me in to downsizing my inventory.

Back
Top Bottom