2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Friday and today

20180928_075312.jpg

20180928_075356.jpg

upload_2018-10-1_2-52-0.jpeg

I am looking for some help! I couldn't find a trade, but I found someone locally to take my 12s, and I still need my size 13. I'm going for the special box version from New Orleans now. Thought you guys might know somebody. I'm still a little far apart on the price I want to pay for the StockX route, but there are a couple out there people are letting go. There was a size 13 earlier in the thread, and it made me want the Humidity only release even more.

Once I get these, they will be in my collection forever. After experiencing the genuine feel and authenticity of New Orleans in our honeymoon, we named our son Nolan after the city. I missed out within seconds of trying on Premier, Tactics & SNKRS, but I was able to get this size 12 at my local skate shop when they got a late delivery the following week. If anyone has the special release from Humidity in size 13 and not planning to keep it or if anyone can get the word out, I would appreciate it.

I'm just hoping not to get too crazy with the $ spent. I did the math on buying the regular release size 13 on StockX & the box set from Humidity, but I really like the idea of getting the NOLA exclusive for a little more. Having the ones from Humidity in New Orleans come home to me would mean more, and would be an even better story to tell my son when he's older and I can pass these down to him!

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-1_2-51-5.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-1_2-51-5.jpeg
    270.6 KB · Views: 7
upload_2018-10-1_2-52-0.jpeg

I am looking for some help! I couldn't find a trade, but I found someone locally to take my 12s, and I still need my size 13. I'm going for the special box version from New Orleans now. Thought you guys might know somebody. I'm still a little far apart on the price I want to pay for the StockX route, but there are a couple out there people are letting go. There was a size 13 earlier in the thread, and it made me want the Humidity only release even more.

Once I get these, they will be in my collection forever. After experiencing the genuine feel and authenticity of New Orleans in our honeymoon, we named our son Nolan after the city. I missed out within seconds of trying on Premier, Tactics & SNKRS, but I was able to get this size 12 at my local skate shop when they got a late delivery the following week. If anyone has the special release from Humidity in size 13 and not planning to keep it or if anyone can get the word out, I would appreciate it.

I'm just hoping not to get too crazy with the $ spent. I did the math on buying the regular release size 13 on StockX & the box set from Humidity, but I really like the idea of getting the NOLA exclusive for a little more. Having the ones from Humidity in New Orleans come home to me would mean more, and would be an even better story to tell my son when he's older and I can pass these down to him!

what is the difference in the special release, are you referring to the f&f pairs with the silver swoosh instead of the gold one?

what is the difference in the special release, are you referring to the f&f pairs with the silver swoosh instead of the gold one?
Labeled special box directly from Humidity release in New Orleans. Still the all gold shoes. Willing to pay extra for the provenance.

I couldn't limit favorites down to box colors. Some of my favorite lows are supreme, mondrian, c&k, paris, london, tiff, blue tokyo taxi. Good **** is good **** whenever it came out, I don't find it possible or useful for me to try and say which is my favorite or the best.

"Unless we end up with an Off White Dunk SB Collab I think we’ll all be fine..."
Has been rumored, due to his Sneaks flying off the shelves.
At least creating an Off-White Dunk...
High or Low, I don't know.
News will be coming...

If (big if, IMO) we see an Off White x Dunk project, it definitely won't be SBs. Only a handful of T0 accounts also have SB accounts, and I don't foresee Nike shafting all the other non-T0 SB accounts on a pair of SB Dunks.

If (big if, IMO) we see an Off White x Dunk project, it definitely won't be SBs. Only a handful of T0 accounts also have SB accounts, and I don't foresee Nike shafting all the other non-T0 SB accounts on a pair of SB Dunks.
Yeah, it's not going to be SB, Just a Regular Dunk.

Back
Top Bottom