2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6990A972-E54A-490A-93A8-319024CD816A.png

You have to be dense to not realize that was going to happen
i was just thinking that to myself, ignorance at its best. last year N.E.R.D nmds caused a brawl, this year they did a complexcon zone only online frenzy release. seems like they learned
Just trying to build hype for the other two pairs is all...
this could be it too, wouldn't put it past them. they had to know right? :lol:

“People don’t know how to act” Nah, I think the real story is they don’t know how to handle a release. He knows what he’s doing and he’s trying to create hype for the other 2 pairs. You could have easily put a system in place to keep the release orderly at ComplexCon but you didn’t (and this is after we’ve seen releases go wrong at ComplexCon already) on purpose knowing that resellers and hype beast were circling this **** like vultures. Totally unnecessary.

Can’t speak for everyone but I like Wale.

No real opinion of Travis Scott.

Don’t want to place anyone in a box but from what I’ve seen mostly, fans of Wale are fans of his music. Fans of Travis Scott more fans of his “drip” or “the wave” or “the movement” or “new culture” or any other word younger cats seem to use that I’m with too old or too ignorant or too uncool to really understand what they mean by it as it applies to him.

That’s not a knock on anyone. If a Travis Scott stan wants to come in here and be respectful, and helpful and offer insight and help people eat, then I’m all for it.

If that same fan wants to come in here and bicker and call me an old - out - of - touch head who can’t stunt like them because I didn’t spend a grip on some rare black box pair, then I could care less.
I wouldn't call myself a Stan but I like TS music and I like his air forces but I don't think he dresses especially well. I think Wale had/has decent music and has always had dope shoes.

I think there's room for both.

*Back to lurking until lobsters emerge*

10D4F9D8-973C-4C42-8D43-C38E58F4862E.jpeg

Couldn’t find a pic with both highs and lows but I figure this deck is interesting enough
Hot Rod LA x Matt Gondek deck

There was also a Paris and Pigeon deck which like an idiot I didn’t purchase
I have all three, but can’t find my pic, and not home right now.

Last edited:
It’s to the point it’s so predictable it’s almost staged. Nicky isn’t mad about this like he’s claiming. He loves it. It’s annoying on many levels

“People don’t know how to act” Nah, I think the real story is they don’t know how to handle a release. He knows what he’s doing and he’s trying to create hype for the other 2 pairs. You could have easily put a system in place to keep the release orderly at ComplexCon but you didn’t (and this is after we’ve seen releases go wrong at ComplexCon already) on purpose knowing that resellers and hype beast were circling this **** like vultures. Totally unnecessary.

I also think Nike has a hand is this as well. The know the marketing game. How to build anticipation.

I wouldn't call myself a Stan but I like TS music and I like his air forces but I don't think he dresses especially well. I think Wale had/has decent music and has always had dope shoes.

I think there's room for both.

*Back to lurking until lobsters emerge*

Sup bro!

You still fall into the first category of helpful people though

Back
Top Bottom