2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

5A858C5F-840A-4DD8-9017-DB0A5536F1D8.jpeg
the leaves are falling and the birds seem to be leaving nyc. figured these were an appropriate un-DS.

No way you’d ever catch me at one of these types of things...Easy to say it’s because I’m too old now but even in my younger day’s I’d be hard pressed to find a scenario that would get me out there in that...

Then again that type of stuff was few and far between back in the day...Did it happen? Sure...Did it happen at every damn event? No way...By and large that’s the aspect of old world sneaker fans I miss most in comparison to this new world “sneaker head” scene...Somewhere along the line the focus shifted from the love of sneakers to the love of how much money can be made off of sneakers...Buy some hype, post it on IG, sell it for a couple bucks profit, rinse and repeat...No love for the sneakers anymore...

When I was these kids age I’d be digging through mom & pops and skate shops to find shoes I wanted...Now these fools are out here fighting at conventions, not over what they want, but how much money they can make off of what they get their hands on...

No way you’d ever catch me at one of these types of things...Easy to say it’s because I’m too old now but even in my younger day’s I’d be hard pressed to find a scenario that would get me out there in that...

Then again that type of stuff was few and far between back in the day...Did it happen? Sure...Did it happen at every damn event? No way...By and large that’s the aspect of old world sneaker fans I miss most in comparison to this new world “sneaker head” scene...Somewhere along the line the focus shifted from the love of sneakers to the love of how much money can be made off of sneakers...Buy some hype, post it on IG, sell it for a couple bucks profit, rinse and repeat...No love for the sneakers anymore...

When I was these kids age I’d be digging through mom & pops and skate shops to find shoes I wanted...Now these fools are out here fighting at conventions, not over what they want, but how much money they can make off of what they get their hands on...

Last paragraph is too real bro

twojskicks on IG...Owns Urban Necessities out here in Vegas...Likes to stunt on social media and way over charge for his consignment stuff in his store...Every bit as lame as that Wotherspoon guy...
You are correct biggest duche . When you see that dude in line it’s game over ..don’t bother in waiting in-line

man, i thought jayssee lopez was well loved in the sneaker community, he always comes across as a humble soul willing to help others on his youtube, never thought people would see him as a jerk ..funny tho, this reminds me of last year's complexcon undftd 97 in green debacle & i think he ended up copping right before they shut it down because of the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom