2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_20181115_184703_434.jpg

"The key to eating a black and white cookie, Elaine, is you want to get some black and some white in each bite. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate. And yet, still, somehow racial harmony eludes us."
FrigidEarlyBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gif

Yeah those swoosh boxes are terrible. Everyone already knows the white striped tape. I send all my orders to my office but still, go back to nonchalant packing please

So those three SBs that are coming out in 2019, I think I’m good on them. The corduroy pair is interesting, just not my cup of tea personally. The camo pair, never begin into camo on my feet. Also wish the entire mid and outsole weren’t just blacked out. That last pair, is that black and pink or black and peach? Can’t tell. Either way, between my Fish Ladders and Pink Boxes, another black and pink pair isn’t needed. But we’ll see.

The Orange Labels are interesting. If the quality really is all that, I might try for the Dunk Lows in both the black and white. But only if the materials are the bees’ knees. They are pretty plain. Being fortunate to be able to have grabbed both the Diamond Dunks though, not totally looking out for another mainly black or white pair. I totally get Quartersnacks vibes from the black pair though.

Fam I love/ hate when that happens. I’ve got a bid on StockX right now for some luckies for 500 (grail) it’s 650 BIN right now but depending on my weekend goes there are days I’d be sick if someone accepted.

Other days I’d like hell yeah.

For some reason StockX is having trouble with my credit cards and PayPal
Prob for the best, but I’m currently annoyed

I got my black diamonds delivered today from Nike in a box with 2 big *** nike swooshes on it. Its gonna be a long holiday season for some people ordering shoes in crowded neighborhoods . No bueno.
Yea i immediately thought the same thing when i got mine in too. I ended up switching my delivery option back to store pickup. DBs and Concords are gonna be a circus with that box.

Back
Top Bottom