2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CC46906F-4EA4-4E6F-A2AA-C853EE0F908B.jpeg
Instore only
Reservations sucks since you need to be at the store to reserve it .

https://thepremierstore.com/blogs/product/nike-sb-rivals-pack

Last edited:
From your link: They release online on 11/21 @ 10.

These should be plentiful, StockX is already close to retail for the Bred. StockX currently has the AF2 for under retail.
Yeah I know , just tempting to go just to see if could win a reserve pair for the lobster :lol: that’s would be stupid dumb luck if I do .

Yeah I know , just tempting to go just to see if could win a reserve pair for the lobster :lol: that’s would be stupid dumb luck if I do .
If that’s the case, I like your odds. If they are giving away 8 future reserve tickets, you might not have much competition for this release. Do it!

That mock-up is nice but it’s too close to the original, which even though I sadly don’t have, I’d rather they stay special.

..but yeah I’d buy those haha

Gimmicks are cool but I'll settle for better quality materials and a clean color way. Materials don't have to be top of the line or high end fashion quality.

A nice balance of both.

Sometimes the gimmicks are a bit much, '14-'17 were full of gimmicks and not enough quality.

Dam, that's a little disappointing
Another user in the story also shows fake wtd used for the book Screenshot_2018-11-16-14-17-25.png
I didn't have time to dive too much into it, but reading through the comments, the WTD's are apparently from some respected customizer, not your traditional fakes.

If blacks drop below 140 im doubling and then if the 8 5s are too big ill just hold em . Wonder how low the whites will drop

When I was in tokyo, all i could think about were those dunks when I saw all the taxis

never had a pair, but i did have the matching green tee back in the day

Back
Top Bottom