2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Resellers are the new Influencers
hence complex among other media outlets giving these guys shows

which in turns hypes products which nike adc etc etc love

The only legit thing i heard from Nike was when they cancelled the online 2015 chicago 1s drop cause of bots and made a twitter or website announcement.

then they put it up on the draw or something couple of months later.

It’s just puzzling that they didn’t even bother checking that the shoes showed up on their site. They pretty much set it on auto-release and realized they goofed 40 mins later from all their IG and twitter mentions. Amateur hour over there. #CONcepts

At $190 is this the most retail has ever been for a Sb? I remember the special concrete and wood boxes for the holy grails being up there. Just don’t remember the exact price.

Maybe they are canceling bot orders after all

Attachments

• F92EB560-CC63-4AB1-9D9E-F0BBB4249029.png
    F92EB560-CC63-4AB1-9D9E-F0BBB4249029.png
    729.6 KB · Views: 147
whats concept gonna do? cancel all bot orders and then throw them back on the site for the same bots to eat again? Only difference is now all yall manual people can see the product page and have the size disappear in front of you

Looks fake to me but who knows, Im just glad i realized this early that without backdoor links / bots there's really no reason to try for any hyped release that I like.

Still glad that a ton of older gems are less sought after, but it would have been nice to hit even once every 5 releases. Think Im 0 for 20 by now.

Geez this release was basura. Catching up on the thread, and see I'm not the only one irked by how it went down. It got kind of wild in here. I just have to say, but isn't mentioning multiple times that you're cutting lines, in the midst of people all trying to figure out how to get even the slimmest chance at a shoe, and then ultimately mentioning that despite arriving after most that have lined up, you were still able to cut the line and secure a pair, one of the text book definitions of "flexing?"

I'll believe it when I see it in terms of Concepts actually cancelling orders and giving us actual humans a chance.

Back
Top Bottom