2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so were supremes just a teaser? still no info?... Entourages will be copped if possible.

Got my Entourages reserved for me
smokin.gif
 my favorite SB low in a very long time.

The Beer pack came out nice. I'll be looking for both, maybe not the Budwesiers, but the Heiny's for sure.

Koziks came in today, amazing shoe. Would honestly put it in my top 5 sbs EVER. Olive green plus an orange insole is just sick.
Yes, I'm serious. 
pimp.gif

Ross Dunk has always been my grail pair of sneakers, but I was never able to cop a pair in my size that was DS.  Later on I had seen pics of a Dunk Hi being released with pretty much the same colorway but with an all canvas upper..sooooo disappointed when I found out it was a Wmns Dunk. Then some pictures popped up of Eric Koston holding some SB Dunks Hi's that were pretty much the same colorway but this time with an all suede upper...soooo disappointed when I found out these were not going to be released. These new Entourage Dunks are IMO the closest I'm going to get to copping my grails. 

Brookyln Projects on Melrose just tweeted that their gonna release these tomorrow at 12pm, 1st come 1st serve, sizes 5-14, 1 per customer...looks like anyone with a job is gonna miss out -___-

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Brookyln Projects on Melrose just tweeted that their gonna release these tomorrow at 12pm, 1st come 1st serve, sizes 5-14, 1 per customer...looks like anyone with a job is gonna miss out -___-

They mention a price?

Originally Posted by heatking

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

What are the slip ons called again? I remember I was looking for those awhile ago, but now I forgot the name of the shoe

Verona
Thanks, will be searching for a pair of these...I shouldn't have passed when I seen them a few years ago...smh

the veronas with white sole are extremely hard to get. the yellow gum sole are easier to get.
just so you know.

i slept too, i kick myself everytime i see a pair

10hiw03.jpg

Copped the premiers today. My local still had my size 
laugh.gif

These really shine when light hits them

On to the entourages, the hype is real!

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

Hotrod in LA just released the nontourage. They posted it on their facebook

do you know of any online releases for the nontourage? 

Originally Posted by heatking

the veronas with white sole are extremely hard to get. the yellow gum sole are easier to get.
just so you know.

i slept too, i kick myself everytime i see a pair

Yeah, after a short search it seems these have disappeared from existence...lol...hopefully a pair pops up on the bay or something...

I know this isn't an AF1 thread, but what are those AF1 that guy is wearing in the nontourage pics up there? The ones with the cement all over?

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

I know this isn't an AF1 thread, but what are those AF1 that guy is wearing in the nontourage pics up there? The ones with the cement all over?

Most likely ID's

Back
Top Bottom