2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

leirlic wrote:
do you know of any online releases for the nontourage? 

I haven't heard about any online releases. Most SB releases are in store only

thanks so much bro. seems only few places released early today with higher prices than retail in store because they had to pay couple hundred dollars for them to get them early.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm so sorry Henry. RIP lil dude.

what happened to him?

he took his own life. there's a thread in general.
To be clear, the article never said that he actually jumped to end his life. It said that he fell, it could have been a freak accident. Who knows, but lets not jump to the conclusion that he took his own life.
Rest in peace fam...

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

what happened to him?

he took his own life. there's a thread in general.
To be clear, the article never said that he actually jumped to end his life. It said that he fell, it could have been a freak accident. Who knows, but lets not jump to the conclusion that he took his own life.
Rest in peace fam...

nah, it also said he wrote a FB status saying “RIP HENRY TREADWAY 11/18/91 — 5/8/12,

even though thanks to the nice kicks app ive only been aware of these for aprox. 2 hours now, but if i could show the "entourage" room i have in my house it would make johnny dramas collagen calves shake to a pulp.

im in bfe florida... any idea of how i could cop a pair for my wall? orlando, tampa, miami about 2 hrs away each and i dont work till 4pm, lol much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Boader254

even though thanks to the nice kicks app ive only been aware of these for aprox. 2 hours now, but if i could show the "entourage" room i have in my house it would make johnny dramas collagen calves shake to a pulp.

im in bfe florida... any idea of how i could cop a pair for my wall? orlando, tampa, miami about 2 hrs away each and i dont work till 4pm, lol much appreciated.

SPoT maybe?  Or it's too far?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

They look a lot better than the Friends and Family versions IMO
Yeah I agree. The gum sole really breaks it up and makes the shoe more interesting. Wasn't feeling the black sole. It looks like I won't be able to pick these up for a recent price though. Canada is getting shafted once again smh

It sucks not having a shop in town that carries SBs.

The nontourages are looking mighty nice, I need to pick up a pair somehow.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by pkballr

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Any Bay Area Heads coppin' the Entourages (nontourages)?

Hit me up!
Fine! If it's a 9...

Where have you been homie?

Here and there sir. Just waiting to hear any local news about releases. Doesn't seem like there's been a lot of noise though... I need two of these so bad.

My shop will be getting them
pimp.gif

That May 19th date is disappointing though

Hoping for something in early June around my birthday
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Originally Posted by heatking

anyone know a release date for florida?

I think the official date is supposed to be May 19th. Anywhere that has sold these before that are selling early

i hope not , i hate weekend releases on kicks. 
weekday releases is where its at.

Back
Top Bottom