2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah cham, like i said, i don't see what all the fuss is about with the entourages. they're nothing special at all imo. i passed very easily.

Love me some Nontourages...all black shoes w/ a white midsole always give me a chubb, the connection they have with the show means nothing to me....just secured my 4th pair, no regrets whatsoever...to each his own

Seems like cats salty they dont have them.. Entourage is hella smooth.. Gum sole makes the difference

def not salty. i had them in my hand and passed. not into them at all. i didn't even wanna try and flip cuz my spot was selling them for $150.00 and i figured resell would be around $200 or a lil' more, which is not worth the hassle imo.

just a difference in opinion man. doesn't mean i'm salty.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by destroy1

Seems like cats salty they dont have them.. Entourage is hella smooth.. Gum sole makes the difference

Agreed. I like the gum sole compared to the original black sole. I was waiting on this release since last year so I'm glad I was able to cop.

I was disapointed with the entourage release. my local spot is skatepark of tampa, so they posted they where getting the nontourages 15 minutes before the shop opened in ybor on their website but for some reason a line 30 to 50 deep was lined up a hour or two ahead of time. by the time i seen their ad saying the shoe was being released it was already 12:10ish and i called them up asking what was the point of doing this and if they had any left and they sold out, people trippled up and selling for 300 obo on craigslist. if they would of posted the night before or something i could of got a pair maybe but posting at 11:50 then they open at 12 and it takes me about 30 minutes to get their no way im getting a pair. maybe if they didnt let people quadroople up i could of still got a pair. i even asked "how did so many people know about the release if you guys posted you where getting it like 10 minutes before the shop opened" the clerk guy said " i have no idea bro i don't follow nike sb , sorry better luck next time"

the shoe has a lot of hype behind it and it does look good but i cant see my self paying over 200 for these. i'd pay retail or like 150/160 like some shops where charging maybe even 175 but 250, 300 way to much. i mean for that price i could prob find some vnds big bang lebrons or some other heat or some 1st gen 2nd gen heat that look better than these imo. just wish i could of got them retail though. oh well, sorry for the long rant .

so what i did instead is since spot is having 20% off sale for online orders when you use the coupon MP3J i got the koziks for like 80 something , the crown royals for 80 something , the jade packs and a few diamond supply stuff and i think i still spent less than what i would pay for reseller price for some notourages . if the hype dies down and the price goes down below 200 ill probably pull the trigger but i doubt it, seems like these will sit above 200 steady like the space jams it seems like.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Size 10 Nontourage available at Unite if you want to get raped for $250.
http://store.unitefootwear.com/504750+040+Nike+Dunk+Low+Premium+SB+Quickstrike.html

i was about to order some shorts from them until i seen that price tag on those , i immediately left the website and ordered them from somewhere else. i cant stand shops that do that to people. 150/160 ok thats not bad but 250? jeez thats showing they dont care about their customers
EDIT* it wasnt this site i was gonna order off of, it was some other lame one word named shop that had the same price, some snow and skate shop

Originally Posted by heatking

I was disapointed with the entourage release. my local spot is skatepark of tampa, so they posted they where getting the nontourages 15 minutes before the shop opened in ybor on their website but for some reason a line 30 to 50 deep was lined up a hour or two ahead of time. by the time i seen their ad saying the shoe was being released it was already 12:10ish and i called them up asking what was the point of doing this and if they had any left and they sold out, people trippled up and selling for 300 obo on craigslist. if they would of posted the night before or something i could of got a pair maybe but posting at 11:50 then they open at 12 and it takes me about 30 minutes to get their no way im getting a pair. maybe if they didnt let people quadroople up i could of still got a pair. i even asked "how did so many people know about the release if you guys posted you where getting it like 10 minutes before the shop opened" the clerk guy said " i have no idea bro i don't follow nike sb , sorry better luck next time"

the shoe has a lot of hype behind it and it does look good but i cant see my self paying over 200 for these. i'd pay retail or like 150/160 like some shops where charging maybe even 175 but 250, 300 way to much. i mean for that price i could prob find some vnds big bang lebrons or some other heat or some 1st gen 2nd gen heat that look better than these imo. just wish i could of got them retail though. oh well, sorry for the long rant .

so what i did instead is since spot is having 20% off sale for online orders when you use the coupon MP3J i got the koziks for like 80 something , the crown royals for 80 something , the jade packs and a few diamond supply stuff and i think i still spent less than what i would pay for reseller price for some notourages . if the hype dies down and the price goes down below 200 ill probably pull the trigger but i doubt it, seems like these will sit above 200 steady like the space jams it seems like.
I wouldn't pay over 200 for these either. My shop charged 160 which was excessive and the highest I was willing to go was 200. Your shop is shady for letting people buy multiple pairs. There wasn't a line at my shop and they still wouldn't let us get more than one.

YOU WON. Many people passed on the Kozik's and they'll regret it. The fact that you got them for 80 when most shops charged 140 and up for them was a steal. Everything you picked up was dope and you got it below retail. Good job sir!

a181666051bb70ce71705844d66170aecd173396_r.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

I dont think thats really suede on those black/jade SB's. And damm, i went and checked out the entourage (nontourage, whatever)- they're a disappointment at best- barely worth the $98 price tag. After all the build up and crap that went into those things, they SUCK! Theyre not comfortable, and the materials arent very nice either. Honestly, unless youre up close to them- theyre just plain black dunks almost. If i get them, theyll be for trade only (maybe those and some cash for a pair of skunks that ive been trying to get since release day)
I actually think they're pretty comfortable.  Most people are right.  The hype on these are unnecessary.  They're a clean shoe but they're not ohh damn 
eek.gif
 .  Glad I paid retail.  

Originally Posted by youngj00

YOU WON. Many people passed on the Kozik's and they'll regret it. The fact that you got them for 80 when most shops charged 140 and up for them was a steal. Everything you picked up was dope and you got it below retail. Good job sir!

yeah i almost passed on the koziks then i saw that sale and i was like well for that price it'd be stupid not to get them. later on that day after i completed my order they had like none left so i guess i wasn't the only person taking advantage. any retail shops overpricing their SBs i wont mess with them. they can lose their nike account for doing that and for some of these local skateshops that nike account is the only thing keeping their business afloat. once they start taking the SB tag off these and start releasing these premiums in the mall all these skateshops charging 150+ are gonna go outa business... and no one will care or try to help  because their out sticking it to the customer when its the customer keeping them afloat to begin with.  sorry for the long rant, i just can't stand these shops charging so much for a shoe thats box price less than 100. i mean its like @%% am i paying reseller price at a retail store 
sick.gif

yeah i almost passed on the koziks then i saw that sale and i was like well for that price it'd be stupid not to get them. later on that day after i completed my order they had like none left so i guess i wasn't the only person taking advantage. any retail shops overpricing their SBs i wont mess with them. they can lose their nike account for doing that and for some of these local skateshops that nike account is the only thing keeping their business afloat. once they start taking the SB tag off these and start releasing these premiums in the mall all these skateshops charging 150+ are gonna go outa business... and no one will care or try to help  because their out sticking it to the customer when its the customer keeping them afloat to begin with.  sorry for the long rant, i just can't stand these shops charging so much for a shoe thats box price less than 100. i mean its like @%% am i paying reseller price at a retail store 
sick.gif

Hey, no need to apologize for the rant. I totallyunderstand. Some shops in SoCal get STUPID with the pricing. They think theyhit the lotto with Entourages. There were shops charging 200 and up. I waslucky to find a shop that was charging box price and that's were I copped from.Some of these shops will learn a HARD lesson when they start opening up the SBaccounts to malls like you said, they will wish they hadn't alienated some of theircustomers with the SKYHIGH price tag that they put on some SB QS.

And again, good on you for finding that deal. I'm hoping my local spot has a sale soon so I can scoop up some stuff that I've been waiting to get for the low.

Anyone know anything about a release date for Bleached Pusheads? That's like the only release that I really want this year. I have no interest in the Preme lows that drop in June. 

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Anyone know anything about a release date for Bleached Pusheads? That's like the only release that I really want this year. I have no interest in the Preme lows that drop in June. 

really tho.. its like they previewed em a couple of times and then they didnt say anything about em anymore. they are sick tho

Originally Posted by destroy1

No salt here. It's an ok shoe but not really special to me. I'll take the jade packs over these 7 days a week.

^
Ur funny. Jade Jpacks look turrriblleee...

Come on Nike, a little more information regarding the new pusheads or supremes would be appriciated.

Originally Posted by SamB

^

Come on Nike, a little more information regarding the new pusheads or supremes would be appriciated.

u crazy bro jade packs are fresh! 

^

More info so you can cop AND FLIP? (read his sig). It all makes sense now the jade packs are terrible to you cuz they weren't a qs. I think they are one of the better recent releases from sb. 

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

^

More info so you can cop AND FLIP? (read his sig). It all makes sense now the jade packs are terrible to you cuz they weren't a qs. I think they are one of the better recent releases from sb. 

truth
it sucks when people talk about their SB game , but they only kop the hyped up shoes and not everything else.  it like you only like stuff with the QS tag on it or whatever. them dunks could be hello-kitty rainbow color and have the QS tag and you'll see

"lets hear more info about the hello-kitty packs" 

Originally Posted by trainspotter

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

I camped at a spot for 12 hours only to have the 2 pairs of size 12 taken by the two heads in front of me so I copped a size 13 instead. Ironically, I called in another spot around 2PM and to my surprise they had received them the previous day and still had not sold out! Dude told me they sold out of size 12 and the largest they had was 11. I heard that, got right on the freeway, and the entire way over on the 60 west I was pushing 110. Chola girl walked in literally 5 seconds before me and took the 10.5 and the size 11 was already sold but I copped another pair in size 10 completely hassle-free. Also gave a heads up to two of my homies so we all got pairs.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

12 hours is prob worth it if your getting them for retail. Please tell me you got them for retail....
smile.gif

Both spots were charging 150+tax.

Truth 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Truth 
pimp.gif
only thing about koziks that i didnt like i wore them the other day and they instant creased right when i put them on.
i bought some force shields to put in them tho and that helped. 

they still fresh!

Back
Top Bottom