2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dope packaging, not my thing, but hope everyone that wants a pair gets them. If the black pair comes out later as a QS I might reconsider.

Chronicles 2 sitting brings a smile to my face!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like those black neckface but since blak Friday hurt me a bit. Hoping it sits n drops in price for a low pick up.

Not sb but dunk anyways. Been years since I wore these. Dunk shima shima. All suede.

Yes John lol u seem to know where all the shoes are. I need those Black sweaters ,,,

Yea ur right they where a QS I was able to get a pair even though it didn't have the cool lace locks , hopefully they do the same with the black pair.

Yeeeah.....if anyone can help out with the grey CNCPTS one I'd appreciate it! 8) I mean I don't mind getting the QS version but that box is too legit.

Yeeeah.....if anyone can help out with the grey CNCPTS one I'd appreciate it!
glasses.gif
I mean I don't mind getting the QS version but that box is too legit.
i like how they are using that box for all of their collabs. more shops need to learn from cncpts when it comes to collabs (with any brand)

Friday will be a busy day, might have to cop those Black Christmas Sweaters, definitely like them better, they pop more to me in those pics.

The tongue tag and lace locks on the black are money.  I could never pull these off on my feet, but these are well done.  good luck to all trying to cop.

Ok guys here is some release info directly from cncpts.

Black pair comes in the tin shoe box, with the ornament, metal lace doublets, and drink coozi. $190

Grey pair comes in the burgundy cncpt box with the shoes only. $130 (this pair will be released on NDC 12/14)

The shirts and sweater are available to purchase separately, I didn't ask if those were exclusive or not.

The black ones are sooo nice, too bad they are Cncpts only. I have to say Cncpts makes pretty nice exclusives. Sucks the black are going to be more sought off based off them being exclusive, right?

Back
Top Bottom