2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

clothings looks juvenile IMO...why couldnt they go this route? (mafia pack)

imagine the possibilites 
mean.gif

pics look clean, repped for being the 1st to post these on page 999

I HOPE NOT

ONLY WHACK THING ABOUT THE TIFFS WAS DA ASSOCIATION W DAT POSER BRAND
QFT

This is being done in part to help boost both Diamond and Nike SB. Diamond hasn't been the same once they started selling at Zumiez. Which isn't a bad thing, but their designs went straight to the gutter and their entire brand changed

QFT

This is being done in part to help boost both Diamond and Nike SB. Diamond hasn't been the same once they started selling at Zumiez. Which isn't a bad thing, but their designs went straight to the gutter and their entire brand changed
same thing with Crooks & Castles.

just called calsurf... they're still shooting for the 3pm central release but haven't received the shoes yet. store customers would get first dibs then phone orders.

If you miss out on the US release you can always try again with the EU release which seems to be slated for March?

clothings looks juvenile IMO...why couldnt they go this route? (mafia pack)

imagine the possibilites 
mean.gif

pics look clean, repped for being the 1st to post these on page 999
YES, I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER WHAT SB PACK HAD DOPE CLOTHING, THANKS FOR POSTING THIS. REPPED. But yeah, like I said, the nike clothing came off as very juvenile and pac-sun esque. Not my cup of tea, but to each his own. I think the 15 year olds will love it.

Swag surfin kid? Would like to see pics of the people lining up on the 8th. Should be an interesting bunch.
people will start lining up earlier than that lol. if i'm not mistaken people were camping out week(s) before release date on fairfax in 05.

can we just STOP talking about these aquas already? We know what they are, we know when they drop and we've seen the pics. Honestly there's no need to talk about em anymore. We've hashed out so much nonsense about these for pages that includes multiple pages of PRE-ORDER talk that it's old. This isn't the ONLY shoe that really matters to true dunk heads that's dropping. Let all they hypes start their own thread and keep this thread relevant to other better upcoming drops and deals.

The regulars in here don't need to feed the trolls and lurkers let's just jump ahead to after the drop and ignore the sizing, where will they be questions, who carries SBs questions. Let's see if the lurkers and newbies can talk amongst themselseves see how long that lasts.

Now for some pics of much better dunks dropping (please feel free to quote these pics to bump Aqua talk)

BHMs i'm gonna pass simply because my local is only getting 9 pairs

nike-dunk-low-sb-pro-bhm-2014-03.jpg

My local said they were getting these soon but knew they were on the premier site. I like the nylon accents will have to see in person but most likely a cop

Snake Eyes dunks are an instacop

Hands down these Floridas are my most anticipated dunk

And of course the new Brian Anderson's are dope as well.

Anyone have any new pick ups, collection pics, glamore shots they want to share?

Last edited:
Sucks seeing that midsole on the BHM, very nice shoe otherwise.
this...imma post pics later to show what they wouldve looked like with a solid purple or red midsole....maybe even throw a gumsole on them 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom