2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wooo, finally placed the order.  90% expect this to get canceled but we'll see what happens.  I got cart jacked but like everyone else, it magically appeared when I decided to look at my "empty" cart.

Don't want to jinx it, but I picked them up off SPOT with ease. was on at 7:57, got my size and checked out. Hopefully no cancellation....

YO MAN EVERYTIME U POST I GET GASSED UP THINKING U ARE SELLING THE GJ TEE.

WELP GUESS IM OUT FOR NOW GONNA THROW ON SOME TIP YOUR BARTENDER FOR MY FIRST SONG FOR THE GYM.

GONNA PRETEND THE WEIGHTS IS THAT ONE TROLL IN THIS THREAD

got a 10.5 of NDC - email received @ 7:08am central.

only my 3rd pair of dunks.  could care less if people hate that.  i loved the lows but i would never pay resale on those. these will hold me down.

Did anyone else get charged by skate park of tampa but never got an order confirmation? it looked like my order never went through and it doesnt show up on order history, but my bank sure as hell shows they took my $

quote this if youre in the same boat please. im goign back to sleep and will call them later if it deosnt get cleared up. i already emailed them.

Don't want to jinx it, but I picked them up off SPOT with ease. was on at 7:57, got my size and checked out. Hopefully no cancellation....

spot declined two different cards of mines. dont know what the hell was happening over there.

TO THE DUDE W MY NAME, STILLIN, AND MINTS NAME IN HIS MOUTH.

YOU ACT LIKE I CANT THESE FOR RETAIL.

I MAYBE SALTY BC OF THE NDC ISSUES.

BUT U ACT LIKE I HAVENT BUILT NETWORKS AND CONNECTS

FROM BEING ON NT FOR YEARS AND JUST BEING RESPECTFUL AND CHILL WITH PEOPLE.

I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL GET ME PAIR FOR RETAIL.

AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE

He went ghost all the sudden when I told him to post his order confirmation from SPOT where he claims to have locked up 2 pairs

Holy crap the 11.5 Dunks and the random pair of BHM socks (which i DID NOT add to my cart) just randomly showed back up in my cart.  Check out complete. had to buy the socks because i didn't want to risk screwing things up by trying to remove the socks
@Nelson999 Just like me :smile:

congrats to all the people that were able to get through on NDC i got cart jacked like 6 times and im really just fed up with this release as a whole 
tired.gif

Couldn't check out for an eternity... then finally my cart loaded up.  Then I couldn't paypal checkout for an hour, so I used regular checkout and got through immediately hah.  Confirmation email in as well....

Last edited:
Why didn't the Diamond dunk get it's own thread? I've been in and out of line on NDC since 7am ct, lol.

After an hour and a half site still crashing on my laptop. Finally got my order through on my phone. Had a giftcard but now is not the time to play. Hope I get that email

It popped back up in my cart, I paid with Paypal and it says order processing. Should I refresh? Or let it spin?

Back
Top Bottom