2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm assuming this would be the steal of the century for someone
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/4315337148.html

what, is it "post fakes day" today?

craigslist box label...

real Space Jams box label...

Last edited:

Thanks to the guys at Sole Supremacy in Newark for this recent cop! I traded Tiffany Hi's & 88's for these. I just wasn't very impressed with the Tiffs when I had them in hand, and JB is more than likely going to retro WC3's again in the next decade, so I just went for it.
Come up on your part.  Wish I could luck into that kind of a trade. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Thanks to the guys at Sole Supremacy in Newark for this recent cop! I traded Tiffany Hi's & 88's for these. I just wasn't very impressed with the Tiffs when I had them in hand, and JB is more than likely going to retro WC3's again in the next decade, so I just went for it.

dope trade, i would have pulled the trigger too, especially if you got them both at retail, way i look at it, you paid 308 for a 6-700 + sneaker

i live near newark, they have any other dope stuff?

Last edited:
people--- GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND! :lol: If it can find random song lyrics it can help find a pair of shoes... specially shoes that just came out recently. Play around with the search words and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

dope trade, i would have pulled the trigger too, especially if you got them both at retail, way i look at it, you paid 308 for a 6-700 + sneaker

i live near newark, they have any other dope stuff?
With the money I added on top, it ended up being less than half of what Heineys are going for these days, so yeah...total comeup IMO. I spotted Atmos Viotech 95's, Stussy SB's and Purple Avengers, which to me are awesome. But they have more of what the kids go for these days (Red Octobers, DB's, ect.), which is cool and all but I'm not really into.

I'd check it out if you're close by; I've made some pretty good trades there (2013 Black/Red XIII's for DS Buck SB's, and a bunch of stuff I didn't wear anymore for Stealth Foams).

wait, you didn't mention anything about adding money on top in your last post
nerd.gif
how much on top?
I should have said "towards" instead of "for" in the initial post, but they wanted $60 on top. $370 for Heinekens out of pocket to me isn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom