2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks guys.  If my CL deal comes through, I'll have some papa bears for my son's bday and I just saw that vinyl figure today.  If someone is willing to part with their limited edition one, let me know.  
wink.gif
 I was thinking about trying to make one similar. 

EDIT:  thanks to your info, I was finally able to find them on eBay...think I'll try making one for him and save a few dollars. 

-rep'd

Last edited:
Unless I'm mistaken, I think CCS has been part of EastBay for a long time. At least a year...

True. But now the CCS name and branding is being dropped. The inventory will be sold thru the eastbay site now
Well east ya and ccs are owned by foot locker but now ccs is being consolidated into eastbay so no more ccs at all. Just a few pages of "skate" on the eastbay mag. It's really sad. It'll be a few months until full transition but it's happening.

what does it look like?

what else was there?

Mentioned a few weeks back:

Wizard of Oz themed Dunk Low.
- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole.
Silver Surfer Dunk High
- Black with Metallic silver toe box, swoosh and back panel, with Clear white sole, White midsole and rest of Sneak is all black.
Royal/Black Mid
-Royal swoosh and toebox, White midsole, and rest of Sneak is black.
Jade/Light Gray Dunk Low
-Jade toebox, and upper ankle area and tongue, with rest of Sneak Light Gray with a Gum Bottom.
Light Blue/Light Gray Dunk Low(Canadian?)
-Colors are very similiar to the Golf Dunk Low that Nike did a few years back, has a Black Canadian Leak on the Lower back panel, White midsole, Black Sole and Black tongue.
Deep Red/Light Sand Suede
- Toe box, side panel and upper back panel all Light Sand Color, rest of Sneak is all Deep Red, White Midsole, White Swoosh, and Gum Bottom.
Navy/Orange Dunk High
-Orange Toe Box, Tongue and Swoosh, and rest of Sneak is Navy , White Midsole, Black Sole.

what does it look like?

what else was there?

Mentioned a few weeks back:

Wizard of Oz themed Dunk Low.

- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole.

Silver Surfer Dunk High

- Black with Metallic silver toe box, swoosh and back panel, with Clear white sole, White midsole and rest of Sneak is all black.

Royal/Black Mid

-Royal swoosh and toebox, White midsole, and rest of Sneak is black.

Jade/Light Gray Dunk Low

-Jade toebox, and upper ankle area and tongue, with rest of Sneak Light Gray with a Gum Bottom.

Light Blue/Light Gray Dunk Low(Canadian?)

-Colors are very similiar to the Golf Dunk Low that Nike did a few years back, has a Black Canadian Leak on the Lower back panel, White midsole, Black Sole and Black tongue.

Deep Red/Light Sand Suede

- Toe box, side panel and upper back panel all Light Sand Color, rest of Sneak is all Deep Red, White Midsole, White Swoosh, and Gum Bottom.

Navy/Orange Dunk High

-Orange Toe Box, Tongue and Swoosh, and rest of Sneak is Navy , White Midsole, Black Sole.

Some of these showed up on Stashed Boxes/N-SB on June 11th.

Last edited:
Yeah I pull it up just a tiny bit since I keep most of my work pants at a length that it'll break just over the shoe and cover up most highs, I'm also bending over and cause it to bunch up towards the lower end of the pants.

Since I'm constantly moving around during the first few hours of work, my thighs are too thick to wear skinny pants/joggers for work, plus while people look the other way for my sneaker wears, I work for a very conservative firm that expects me to maintain a professional image when I'm out and about in the streets doing my job. In the summer I tend to lean towards wearing a lot of linen, but lately I've been going to my standby chinos that I bought 10 pairs of to constantly have a clean pair to wear for work.

I have big thighs also, so no skinny jeans for me, but I find that straight jeans give me that balance of breath ability without being too loose around the cuff. I find them to be the best middle ground for taking shoe pics.

Last edited:
Can anyone shed some light on this vinyl doll in the papa bear pic? Saw it on the internets and not sure if it's custom or an actual nike "thing". I'd like to get my hands on one or possibly make one. Thx.

That's the Special Edition Be@rbrick.
The smaller one in it's hand is the one that came with the Papa Bear Dunk.
There was 3; one for each Model - Papa, Mama, and Baby Bear Dunks.

I big thighs also, so no skinny jeans for me, but I find that straight jeans give me that balance of breath ability without being too loose around the cuff. I find them to be the best middle ground for taking shoe pics.

I agree completely problem is nowadays even a Levi 501 cut is considered #ntdenim by the skinny jean crowd. I swear about a week ago someone had to post full leg pics just to show his jeans weren't too baggy I wish I could find it cause it just irked me.

Got me like

Can anyone shed some light on this vinyl doll in the papa bear pic? Saw it on the internets and not sure if it's custom or an actual nike "thing". I'd like to get my hands on one or possibly make one. Thx.

That's the Special Edition Be@rbrick.
The smaller one in it's hand is the one that came with the Papa Bear Dunk.
There was 3; one for each Model - Papa, Mama, and Baby Bear Dunks.

And they came in mini black SB boxes. Very cool special edition accessory.

Well east ya and ccs are owned by foot locker but now ccs is being consolidated into eastbay so no more ccs at all. Just a few pages of "skate" on the eastbay mag. It's really sad. It'll be a few months until full transition but it's happening.

Much sad. So cry.

I agree completely problem is nowadays even a Levi 501 cut is considered #ntdenim by the skinny jean crowd. I swear about a week ago someone had to post full leg pics just to show his jeans weren't too baggy I wish I could find it cause it just irked me.

Got me like

Big thigh problems here too I dig the jogger look too but its hard finding something that fits just right. As far as jeans I rock ntdenim even though like you mentioned its a straight fit just not hugging my nuts like the skinny jeans do. :x Too many fashion divas around lately.

Add me to the "thighs too big for skinny jeans" crowd; I don't really like them, anyway.  I can rock some of the slim fit stuff, sometimes.  I like the Rustic Dime line.

i just like straight cut stuff, when i can i do like to get them tapered below the knee, easy on cloth pants not so easy to get done on jeans.

shipping cost sucks but very dope hat...

For the guys like me (6 foot with athletic thighs) I buy lucky brand relaxed straight jeans. They go with dunk lows perfectly. I have them tailored to 33' length though.
http://www.luckybrand.com/mens/jeans/shop-by-fit/relaxed-jeans/181-relaxed

I must point out you can hit up your local nordstrom rack and buy a lot of styles of luckys at 49.97

Big thigh problems here too I dig the jogger look too but its hard finding something that fits just right. As far as jeans I rock ntdenim even though like you mentioned its a straight fit just not hugging my nuts like the skinny jeans do. :x [COLOR=#red]Too many fashion divas around lately.[/COLOR]
I agree with this especially, I like fashion a lot, work for a huge retailer but i do hate people that just try to push their fashion on others, if it works for you be happy, suggest to others, but dont try and shove it down their throat...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom