2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

More I see the quartersnacks the more I want them... Damn this promise I made to my wife of cutting back of shoes! Lol

Been confirmed through multiple sources (Charles Cato from Blue Tile, Airheaddd from Shannon's Streetwave, few others) that the quartersnacks are a General Release since their respective stores allowed them to request sizes and quantities. As they could be wrong, let's not stir up hype and call these "QS" or "quickstrikes" due to the box

@void4114  that's def a nice price on those AJxSBs. I think the two most recent colors drove the price down on that colorway. prices seem to be holding firm on the other two and pairs drying up from what i can see, at least in our coveted true size.

quartersnacks looking good, and word to @vuezie1127  on the lingo. i pointed that out a while back and totally agree. repped!

Not impressed by the BP sole at all. Looking forward to seeing the shoe though

Been confirmed through multiple sources (Charles Cato from Blue Tile, Airheaddd from Shannon's Streetwave, few others) that the quartersnacks are a General Release since their respective stores allowed them to request sizes and quantities. As they could be wrong, let's not stir up hype and call these "QS" or "quickstrikes" due to the box

And I'll quote it so it's on every page!

And #SWERVE on them BPs and their publicity stunt tactics.

IS YOU GON' SHOW US THE WHOLE SHOE #ORNAH

Interest is peaked although I doubt is support those d bags

Last edited:
The only problem is that even though they say that if they think there's a buck to be made they'll buy out all of their local and any other shops' stock and try to flip the "not hot" shoes for ridiculous amounts. If people just bought the stuff they wanted and didn't worry about how much you could sell it for down the road, this whole community would be in a much better place.

Those of us that like the shoes would get them, and more often than not we'd probably get them on sale, and the manufacturers would get a more accurate picture of what's actually hot instead of this pump and dump crap that we've gotten lately.

TRUE!!! Amen to that.

And I'll quote it so it's on every page!

And #SWERVE on them BPs and their publicity stunt tactics.

IS YOU GON' SHOW US THE WHOLE SHOE #ORNAH

For real though lol

I've been contemplating for a while to grab those skate decks off PYS just so I can add a gold box to my collection. I honestly don't see myself ever wearing the shoe.

Both HackySacks were on a split box. Only the lows has the QS label.

So, Tiffs, 510's, Hackysack highs are split boxes but not labeled QS. Couldn't conclude collabs because of the HackySacks.

Anyone?

I'll prob try to double up on quartersnacks... they aren't particularly flashy outside of the 3m accents. This shoe might be slept on

Sup fam. I'm hoping someone here can help. :nerd:

I am trying to help a friend verify authenticity on a pair of Denim Dunk Low SB from 2002. I posted a legit check on the Nike forum, but I haven't had a lot of traction or anyone offer up their opinion. Would any of you be kind enough to take a look and help? Here is a link. I can provide additional pics if necessary. Thank you in advance!

http://niketalk.com/t/600666/legit-check-dunk-low-sb-denim-2002

Back
Top Bottom