2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$550 for DS Size 9 Skunks

http://www.kixify.com/product/ds-nike-dunk-sb-premium-skunk

1406936273_550376.jpg

Thats what Im leaning towards. 

A little red started popping through already on my black pair. 

giphy.gif
I wish I could say the same, although I'm happy I was able to get both pairs on the restock.  I spend so much time at work, I hardly have a chance to un-DS anything lately!  I do plan to get some wear on mine for my birthday weekend in two weeks!!!  Repped!

Heads up my fellow 12s, DS Mosquitos on the bay $205. Seller: crazyfan13

If I hadn't found 2 moths ago, I'd prob be pulling trigger

Thread derail for a second. I know its a Dunks post but I have to say PEACE to Nike for the Koston Max. Love these joints. That Diamond Supply teal is next on my radar. Anyone else like the Koston Max?
Just grabbed some black janoski maxes yesterday from my local. super comfy

I wish I could say the same, although I'm happy I was able to get both pairs on the restock.  I spend so much time at work, I hardly have a chance to un-DS anything lately!  I do plan to get some wear on mine for my birthday weekend in two weeks!!!  Repped!
Man, I woke up 5 minutes late for work that day. I didn't really care for the LM but I wouldn't have minded a pair of either the white or black for retail. Congrats homie

Thread derail for a second. I know its a Dunks post but I have to say PEACE to Nike for the Koston Max. Love these joints. That Diamond Supply teal is next on my radar. Anyone else like the Koston Max?

SB line is pretty much all I mess with anymore; love the Koston Maxes, I'm actually on the hunt for the "tiff" colorway today

Janoski Maxes are good too; probably cop a pair of the new team shoe SB Ghosts on discount

if you are selling on the bay how long do you give the winning bidder to pay before you realist the item?

I'm about to get my pops the bred lows he's been wanting them i just kept telling him wait for a sale
I was gonna get those for my dad but I went with the royals because I already get him the low black toe 1's

Exact same story here. Only reason all my shoes are DS or looks good is cause I only get to wear them on weekends. That's the upside I guess but the downside is I only get to wear one pair at a time lol I'm planning to un-ds about 3 pairs of shoes come my bday later this month.

Exact same story here. Only reason all my shoes are DS or looks good is cause I only get to wear them on weekends. That's the upside I guess but the downside is I only get to wear one pair at a time lol I'm planning to un-ds about 3 pairs of shoes come my bday later this month.
Same here!  I'm 8/16, how about you?

I'd do 1 week with communication, 4 days without
I commend you. I feel the buyer should be on pins and needles waiting for the auction to end; and when they win, payment should be remitted instantaneously. At least that's what I do. Sellers love to see me bidding, some root for me now!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom