2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Totally my opinion. Everything about it made sense. And it came together. Diamond highs were cheap. The jpack was nice, but that's it. Cali highs, eh, I got em, I like em, but there still sitting. Somps were near impossible to get, and while very well done, I dislike the pattern(the safari look) Baos are dope. QS's were well done, but let's be real, it's black with a gum sole. Beijings are nice, but not my style. Hacky sack low missed the mark within not being woven. Lance mountains to me weren't anything special either. I missed a few obviously, but those stuck out to me. Again, totally my opinion.

I agree the Black Sheeps have a dope concept, just don't agree with best executed when the QSs, Lance Mountains, Rukus', and a few others are out there.

Granted, I haven't seen them in person so I can't really make that call.

What I referred to about the "on a roll today" was very bold opinions hitting the thread today LOL.

Haha all good, I haven't been on here in a bit, so I typically right now am not going through page by page and reading everything.

For me, with a collab or a concept comes in, I look for it to really make sense. And well executed. To me, paid in full's were the best collab, and best executed dunk this year. Really there's only been a few I truly didn't like.

I guess eventually in time I'll be able to cop them for e decent price. The wife just started a new nursing job, so maybe a nice Xmas gift. Let her spend the dough, then I don't care as much. :smile:

leather looks like the same used on the giraffe & stars dunks...just not as ashy
And I'm out. Don't know what it is about those patterned heels but I am not a fan. On the Rukus' it made sense because they're trying to emulate corn, but even then, I felt it looked a little out of place. 

And I'm out. Don't know what it is about those patterned heels but I am not a fan. On the Rukus' it made sense because they're trying to emulate corn, but even then, I felt it looked a little out of place. 
My man. As soon as I saw the roster or whatever it is my face turned.
High 5.

And then it hit me; I need Nike to SB these! Have them on the attic in 1.5 size to big so they are not wearable! Back than they where just 1 size to big..
Holla back Nike SB.
335-atmos-nike-dunk-low-premium-safari-pack-2.jpg

NOT me in the picture.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm a fan of the decorative heel because I feel it adds an extra layer of creativity to the sneaker that can be given.

I love how the 3 Bears have fur on the heels, may be a small feature, but may be a whole different sneaker if it didn't.

I'm about to hit the outlet now to get some more black sheep dunks .. I can assist y'all but the ony thing is, postage isn't cheap - it's a ******' nightmare yo, but inbox if you want a pair ASAP as I'm going back in 1 hour
im guessing shipping is gonna be around $60 to the US...was never interested in the BS dunks so I won't be PM'ing you, but Repped for being a helpful NT'er

@futurefavorite Repped for offering help to the thread. If I didn't already have a pair, I would be hitting you up.

Haha repped. Gif Game on Point. GGoP.

If you're gonna come at me, at least use a good gif like this man. No words need to be said, just gifs. 

I'm about to hit the outlet now to get some more black sheep dunks .. I can assist y'all but the ony thing is, postage isn't cheap - it's a ******' nightmare yo, but inbox if you want a pair ASAP as I'm going back in 1 hour
Repped for helping! Awesome of you to do and I know a few NTers will be very happy.
Maybe I'm a fan of the decorative heel because I feel it adds an extra layer of creativity to the sneaker that can be given.

I love how the 3 Bears have fur on the heels, may be a small feature, but may be a whole different sneaker if it didn't.
Yeah, I could see that. When I see that quilted pattern it makes me feel like it'll be super plush but it never is. Rukus' case in point. But the Bears Pack the heels make more sense to me. If the Civilist was ALL quilted, maybe the heel wouldn't look so awkward. Who knows/who cares haha

While I will not go with the same hyperbole of @DanVSMan  , I have no interest in picking up the Civilist at any point.
Haha PATCHES O'HOOLIHAN!!! But seriously, I'm glad someone else at least feels the same way I do.

Fall-Sale-Web-Image.jpg

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IS ON SALE STOREWIDE!!!

Starting at 20%, going all the way up to 75% OFF!

Even all hardgoods including decks, trucks, wheels, and anything and everything else you can imagine will be on sale Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Converse is also hooking up a FREE GIFT with all Converse purchases! This is one you won't want to miss out on, and the sale is good online and at all 4 locations!

Back
Top Bottom