2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Foot Soldiers in Downtown Miami has these in an 8.5-9.5 for $50. They also have Cali Highs and Paparazzis

Last edited:
I feel left out as an EU citizen. No Northern Lights, no Salt Stains, no SOMPs, no white lows.. wish the Sb community would be stronger here.

They got white lows northern lights this month probably salt stains as well

See below

Wait I thought the EU got way more SOMPs than the US. Seemed like that one website from the EU was selling SOMPs for a long time after they dried up in NYC.

They did

Concept cars are the ones at the auto show, right? Like the new sh*t that the car companies want to feel you out on. 

Prototypes are cars that automakers test pre-production. As they are putting all those miles on them testing them out in different climates, etc, they put that on to hide the design from spy photographers. 

So I think we'll need to come up with another name for those wack a&& zebras. Zebra barf works for me. 
Yeah. That design is really more of the car camo, not a "concept car"
laugh.gif

those are atrocious anyway tho. good lawd

Still waiting on my Northern Lights shipment confirmation from NDC. I know it's standard shipping but still a little strange that it's taking this long. They shipped my Infrared 6s first thing Saturday morning. 

Last edited:
Quality seems real good. Love the leather Nike Air on the tongue. Picked up the Saucony X Ubiq collab today as well :smh:
yo I got the ubiq saucony as well prett happy with it although I got at least 10 +sauconycollabs no I better start seriously rockin em

Still waiting on my Northern Lights shipment confirmation from NDC. I know it's standard shipping but still a little strange that it's taking this long. They shipped my Infrared 6s first thing Saturday morning. 
shipment confirmation? i'm getting my two pairs today from NDC, and i'm in philly. 

sup bruhs, dont know if all of you were able to get your hands on the northern light highs, but there were sizes left on nike.net. a couple of your locals might be able to reorder if they are cool with the reps.

Thanks for this.  I was able to stack that code, with the 15% off they sent me last week, and the instant holiday discount.  Grabbed Disposables for about $50 :smokin

Is your code one time use? Can I get it? I want those Koston 2 Max. Would cop for $50.

this was 1 helluva year for SB...
top 10 list is gonna be tougher than I thought 
nerd.gif
What's the name of those black/red high tops in july? Seems like I completely missed those. And the green high tops don't look bad either.

Other than the diamonds I managed to get everything I wanted, but I'm still not willing to overpay for them lol

So far SOMPs still my favorite of the year

It's really crazy how a lot of the thread either prefer lows, or prefer highs. Really not many people who are in between.
Sure, there are some who prefer lows who buy highs but it's mostly because the shoe is dope and only available in a high or vice versa.

To me if the sneaker is available in both style, I'll go with the high.

All of you looking for little foot sizes.... there really isn't much more than what gets posted on here already. Most of the major spots will have them sometimes, off the top of my head only SPoT, Premier and VU will have almost guarenteed small foot sizes from 4-6.5. All the others is just luck of the draw. I try really hard not to strike out online though because finding them becomes exponentially harder at this point. Plan B is calling up skate stores and trying to find the less than 5% that not only has my size but is willing to take phone orders. If you need 5.5 or smaller it's best to pull the trigger whenever possible because anything smaller than a 6 is the hardest to find (if you need a 4 just give up lol)

It's really crazy how a lot of the thread either prefer lows, or prefer highs. Really not many people who are in between.
Sure, there are some who prefer lows who buy highs but it's mostly because the shoe is dope and only available in a high or vice versa.

For me, shoes line with fashion and the pants you wear. I preferred highs too but with pants all getting slimmed up and even tapered, highs just look odd while wearing them. Back when I was wearing highs, I'd be wearing big(ger) pants and wouldn't even mind having the tongue exposed.

nike-sb-dunk-high-premier-petsokey.jpg

Now I want all that covered and highs are seriously just to big to do so. I fond lows look better with the slim joints and I am not about having my pants look like joggers. I just like normal tapered pants with a little bagginess.

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PRO-SB-GYM-RED-WHITE.jpg

I used to like high tops more... now my collection has too many high tops so i'm leaning towards low tops so I can even out my collection. The design/colourway always trumps the silhouette though. If i'm on the fence or undecided the low/high factor may be enough to push me over.

Back
Top Bottom