2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey @DanVSMan
 (On fb)

Nike SB Blazer "Supreme" size 10.5 8.5/10 OG ALL 

$390 + ship

10689481_671487232970026_3070611911665896529_n.jpg

JEEEEZZZUUUSSSSSSS

Me, but usually do it once a week. because my girl will get me a look. God forbid if she trips over one in the middle of the night.

I have a shoe room.. If my chick is in there in the middle of the night and trips .. It's her fault for going in there..

I have a shoe room.. If my chick is in there in the middle of the night and trips .. It's her fault for going in there..

Lucky you. I'm moving this month and I already peep'd my room. I won't have this problem anymore, but I'll still have the problem of putting away my kicks.

On a side note... Anyone hate putting kicks away...

I've been debating my pile for a couple weeks now..
Oh man i hate this too! Sometimes has me hoppin around my room like I'm in a mine field haha.

For those still on the fence on NL's highs, got mine in today from Milo in only two days! These definitely look much better in person, but not worth over retail IMO. Don't know if it's just me but these are much more comfy than some other SBs i own. Relaced and took a Some on-foot, pardon the phone cam and pants i just got of of work and was too excited with the package 
laugh.gif

returned to 90 new posts and more than half were about yeezy...lol...thought i was in the wrong thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom