2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hurley/Nike SB's (formerly Salvation) Malibu (310-317-9988) and Irvine (949-753-1065) locations both have De La lows--I just called both to confirm. Please do not mention me or this thread.

Last edited:
CCS just called me on my cell to confirm my order. They asked me why i had different billing and shipping addresses, confirmed my shoe size and just said ok "you're order is shipping out". Weird...

You lucky man. Most places with those kind of policies where billing and shipping address need to match. Don't even allow order to fully process and sometimes they'll let it process and then send email later with cancellation cause different addresses.

Last edited:
I guess now we know the new CCS wants them the shipping and billing addresses tpmatch. With a more limited release I won't chance it.

That's gone be my last pickup for awhile.. Got a bit too many DS sneakers right now. Need to get some wears in.

Speaking of that..

Been having my DS dunks piling up too. Lol That's why I unds'd my reverse cowgirls yesterday and the plus dunks today.

CCS just called me on my cell to confirm my order. They asked me why i had different billing and shipping addresses, confirmed my shoe size and just said ok "you're order is shipping out". Weird...
Just got the same call.  Worked out nicely because I was able to use that opportunity to request that they ship double boxed rather than bagged.  I ordered multiple pairs and she said it shouldn't be a problem to ship double boxed but they do sometimes ship in a bag still.

Good to see everyone that wanted a pair of the DLS was able to get a pair today. Much respect to @John00, rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 and anyone else that go above and beyond to provide info for the community. If you haven't already, be sure and REPP these guys for their hard work. I know it's been said over and over but this is mos def the best thread on NT. Now onto the BTTFs.
Todays wear, Bandaids.

Just placed my phone order for BTTFs @ 510

Various Sizes Remaining for BTTFs

DLS are SOLD OUT

Please do not mention me or thread

(510) 843-1863

Last edited:
So youreeee the guy who got those? Glad you ate man.. I missed this bc I was getting busy with the woman lol, came back to see it had ended at 100 and was so angry.
...hopefully you got busy again and everything was all better.
#MakeSomeBabies

That's what ostrich leather* looks like homie...it's where the feather have been plucked.

*pretty sure the shoes in question use faux ostrich leather though.
I understand but they look like warts to me. 
Been having my DS dunks piling up too. Lol That's why I unds'd my reverse cowgirls yesterday and the plus dunks today.

Those pics make me want to pick them up at disco

I have a missed call from CCS to verify my info before shipping my order and when I call the number it says they are closed... smh

edit: Got a hold of them, all is right in the world again

Last edited:
I need those off-white canvas-looking highs to come out sooner rather than later...too clean...I forgot who posted the initial pic...maybe @AirRaab ?

I'm thinking about skating up most of my dunks. Anyone know some good boards to start with? I was thinking about getting a blank board or something to customize myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom