2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Depends on what part of LA you're in, but Undefeated, Blends and Brooklyn Projects may have these in store already.

Appreciate it fam, I'm in Pasadena but can drive anywhere. Will give these stores a call tomorrow for sure.

Does anybody know if the Slam City Dunk SBs ever came in a sz 13?  Ive been looking and never found a pair.  Might give in to a sz 12. 

Little late on the shelving talk but I just grabbed some from Costco for $25. Works for me, it could hold more if I spaced them out proper. Also, you get what you pay for.

That said, how is this for some perspective: been back at shoes (and SBs) since April. These are only pickups since then, minus two pairs of Atlas ISO. Note the outlet SB tags vs non-outlet. Not saying I wouldn't have gotten them anyway, but sometimes I wonder how Dunks are still profitable. I know Janos keep SB division afloat but sometimes I think they gotta stop the bleeding. Hopefully they slow it down a bit this year.

Also note the price tag on the Lance Mountain box. Silly Canadians

nBYqCYa.jpg

What brand is the shelf, didnt see t on the site.

Offers declined on DS brown pack highs, DS blue taxis, and slushman2007 taxis were gone by the time I messaged him. Still waiting to hear back on DS Takashi 2s... Then on to the next.

I work in production. Was filming an Interview. He played for a room of like 10 people. So dope.
Kind of nervous about trying the decreasing methods but hunted down a pair of Lodens and haven't pulled the trigger because of the creasing. Not even sure if these are beyond repair:
Nice man! Small world, I work in production as well, ha!  Camera dept, and some minor editing stuff. Mostly freelance but I work steadily with some companies. Are you the guy who always has that NBC carpet in your shoe pics? 

Last edited:
[quote name="NikeOtaku" url="/t/303260/2016-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/159810#post_24997402]

Nice man! Small world, I work in production as well, ha!  Camera dept, and some minor editing stuff. Mostly freelance but I work steadily with some companies. Are you the guy who always has that NBC carpet in your shoe pics? 
[/quote]

Small world but no i'm not the carpet guy lol.
Check your PM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom