2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh damn
Didn't scroll through all the pictures. Tongue looked decent, but the box tag tells a different story.

I knew I would never find fat tongue barfs that I would be willing to pay for. Skinny tongues on the old tooling does not bother me really.

Last edited:
lol @ diet tongue

yeah the fat tongue barfs are
nthat.gif

pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks yea I feel you. I've almost caved a few times but they're one of those pairs I'll just wait out until I find them at a decent price. Probably take another shot at the one pair even though I know he won't budge :lol:

macstizo macstizo I'm pretty sure that was coined by @instagram awhile back and it's stuck with me eveverywhere since :lol:

No shoe over $100 should have such terrible quality materials. I don't understand this with SB. I love the branding but dam. Price should equal quality to an extent

I purchased my first pair of SB Dunks about 2 weeks ago. SB Dunk High Premium "Lumberjack". Very well built and comfortable.

I purchased my first pair of SB Dunks about 2 weeks ago. SB Dunk High Premium "Lumberjack". Very well built and comfortable.

These are underrated. Nice pick up!

A lot of dudes in here seem to play down anything that isn't all black with a gum bottom.

Last edited:
I like those IWs on discount but they'll be like cardboard. Pass unless I'm wrong.

Lumberjacks aren't underrated. They are one of the best of the year so far.

Lumberjacks are a pair I'm still on the fence about, I feel like that denim will make them feel hella tight plus the fact that I have wide feet doesn't help

I like those IWs on discount but they'll be like cardboard. Pass unless I'm wrong.

Lumberjacks aren't underrated. They are one of the best of the year so far.

The street/elephant print pair? They're not IWs, they're regular Dunks.

Lumberjacks are a pair I'm still on the fence about, I feel like that denim will make them feel hella tight plus the fact that I have wide feet doesn't help

They're snug, just half size up?

Back
Top Bottom