2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol i actually prefer high tops for skatin and for chillin...the padding on the ankles is
nthat.gif

I would have preferred if they just retro'd the Mulders. But hey, they look decent. Will pass though.

Even though it's "just a box" they're dope. Wish nike would make a couple available to those that buy from them on release as a surprise.

Also, just moved to Seattle and wanted to check out the local shops this weekend. I know there's a couple good ones but can't remember the names. Any help is appreciated!

Even though it's "just a box" they're dope. Wish nike would make a couple available to those that buy from them on release as a surprise.

Also, just moved to Seattle and wanted to check out the local shops this weekend. I know there's a couple good ones but can't remember the names. Any help is appreciated!

35th North, Alive and Well... mczoot mczoot might know more.

Say hi to @MakeSomeRice for me.

I wish Alive and Well had a online shop. I've been wanting to buy their hoodies for the longest time.

35th North, Alive and Well... mczoot mczoot might know more.

Say hi to @MakeSomeRice for me.

Those are basically the two

Back
Top Bottom