2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

800C7799-6ECC-453A-A872-05837CDEA51B.jpeg
Feeling rough this morning.... converted my closet back to normal person status
14 Uhaul XL boxes later and the closet only has 26 pairs.... tough selecting the shoes I’ll be wearing for the next 6 months like that
Once they are in storage I won’t see them until the house is built
Will be curious what shoes I’ll buy during this difficult period.... no “collection” shoes for sure.... only future beaters I suspect

GT blazer low for the anti-hero x SB. No photos yet of the dunk.

Not into Blazers but I’m feeling the color scheme and I like that insole! Hoping the dunk delivers!

Also, there were reports in here a while ago that the thin dunk was done. Are the Bradley’s the last of these thin dunks or will that end after this year is over?

GT blazer low for the anti-hero x SB. No photos yet of the dunk.

Been thinking about trying Blazer SB’s out again over the past couple months so I’m down with this...Love the simplicity but I just can’t seem to pin my size down...Always tried TTS in the past so maybe a size up is what I should be looking at...

Last edited:
My offer for black pigeon finally accepted on Stockx! Combined with the $20 coupon code sent by Stockx for all the holiday issues, got them for $185 shipped. Can't complain. These will be worn heavy to NYCFC matches this season. If anyone's a fan they'll catch my drift.

Back
Top Bottom