2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That’s not what I was saying, but ok.
What I mean is that a lot of resellers are jumping from shoes to funko because the profits aren’t as easy on shoes anymore.
Don’t shoot the messenger or make too many assumptions.

The Funko and BAIT booth were right next to each other at Comic Con San Diego. It was an absolute circus in that area. Funko resell is no joke.

That’s not what I was saying, but ok.
What I mean is that a lot of resellers are jumping from shoes to funko because the profits aren’t as easy on shoes anymore.
Don’t shoot the messenger or make too many assumptions.

What is this opinion based on? because people been reselling funko for years and years. and the margins arent that great on pops either. Its just like kicks.

So NBA sb blazer has scratch off paint?
My first time hearing this, doesnt look that way but idk
Screenshot_20181002-080739_Samsung Internet.jpg

It’s based on what I’ve seen. I don’t have hard data to back up my opinion. This is an opinion, it doesn’t require metrics:

Anybody know if they are going to have changeable swooshes? I would think there would be,otherwise what’s the point? A Tiffany color one might work. It’s just so gimmicky and not practical.

Yeah,but if you wear it with the Velcro swoosh exposed it just seems like a bunch of stuff would get stuck to it and the Velcro would get all messed up.Just makes no sense to me. Think I’m gonna let the beasts feed on these.

Back
Top Bottom