2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not mine.
But someone In my group

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1541900958338.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541900958338.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 163
The owner of Brooklyn project has just lost credibility for his store and himself.
Three hours before the opening he recorded himself saying the event is Cancelled, and will be postponed in a later date.
Three hours later the owner comes in to his store and selling shoes left and right. How can you ever trust his words again[/QUOTE

Just imagine how the people that waited for hours and then left felt. He was already in too deep. Most people didn't know that Nicky was coming. They had ice sculptures and more. That event was already in motion.

Last edited:
The owner of Brooklyn project has just lost credibility for his store and himself.
Three hours before the opening he recorded himself saying the event is Cancelled, and will be postponed in a later date.
Three hours later the owner comes in to his store and selling shoes left and right. How can you ever trust his words again

From what I saw, They handed out bands the night before, People showed up the day of with no bands and started tripping.

Say it's cancelled on IG and hope people go home...
(Especially if the Watch Commander is calling your line)

People won't go home, So go down to your shop, sell kicks to people w/ Bands
Tell the rest to eat balls

Sounds like something Brooklyn Dom would do.

And make sure to size up on those DBs. That quilted in lining makes the shoe more snug. I love my Reese's that have that and can't wear them to this day cause of how much they hurt my feet.

Dbs look pretty nice - just wish it didnt have the name on the heel but still pretty cool.

Actually copped the oregon pair of db am90s last year or whenever it was

Im sure its beyond a longshot......but if anyone hit dbl on a 8/8.5 black pair lemme know. Ill do the best I can price wise, but 200 aint happenin

***MVPS*** Ill never get 3 PURR, i dont Resale, and sure as **** not "FINNA" to make prices skyrocket. Please please PLEASE help a fellow out come time for lobsters! (or any other release that you MVP's work behind the scenes on due to the lurking resellers/hypebeast)***

P.S. I eat fine almost every other release that I want as a direct result of this forum and I appreciate it.

/team retail or bust

Back
Top Bottom