2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone tried to claim the materials on the Oskis was bad today...are they stupid! That buttery goodness!!

This thread blew up last few days...! You wait till the QS Box pics leak!

Confirmed today there are now 8 orange label accounts in the UK. 12 lost there status!

Someone tried to claim the materials on the Oskis was bad today...are they stupid! That buttery goodness!!

Confirmed today there are now 8 orange label accounts in the UK. 12 lost there status!
Confirmation and not speculation on why they lost their status?

1577718457683.png

These available anywhere in the US yet? Found them on Kong but no VAT back and shipping to US makes it pricy

Struck Out on Rayguns....So I Rage Copped Sharks From EBay Lmao. About To Get This Nike SB Book from my Local Bookstore and I’m Done With SB For The Year.

DogWalkers Are My Favorite High This Year...

Which Nike SB book were you referring to, man?

Rizzoli?

-Drew

Yea it was me, that material sucks. The embroidered shark is tough though

Any one know when the truck it pack is dropping next month? I seen they had the lows on skate wharehouse i was to late though

Curious to know what everyone’s least favorite Dunk of the year was?
Mine would probably be the navy/gold supremes.
I’d have to say it’s a tie between the FPAR and the Camo highs. FPAR were way too wild. The materials looked wack, the execution was poor, and weird themes.
The camo just looked too plain to me. Nothing insane, boring, and they hit huge disco a few months back

Pretty sure the other chat was sarcasm because andrew the self proclaimed nike double agent.

Back
Top Bottom