2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If Frags didn't have that dumb lightning bolt on them they'd be a $400 shoe on the aftermarket.

There is nothing special about that colorway. Nike themselves has gone on to release same color layout in different colors. It's all because limited and a lightning bolt. Colorway is vanilla as ****. It's a royal blue black toe. Whoopdefreakingdoo.

nope... next...

Syracuse, kentucky, and st john's dunks are $400+ resale. Those should have been made footlocker GRs like the 2016 BTTYS and all other non-SB dunks during the 2000s and 2010s but Nike played us good thinking they were something special by releasing them as QS's in boutiques only. I'm glad I didn't want any of those low top leather dunks from this year.

Today:
0959EE28-EBF3-430E-9F86-18C0DBB9CAE7.jpeg
These have a Christmasy feel to them...

These are the Dunks that have blown my mind.
My opinion, and my opinion only...
But these “things” are just Horrendous looking.
Someone hit me up and asked me if I wanted a pair since they know I buy Dunks.
I was like No Way do I want those, they’re So Ugly!
If you like them, Cool!
But definitely not something I can imagine buying to wear, especially knowing the Retail price and now knowing the Resell price...
Nope!
84B77B13-7C45-4F15-8BBA-27C48C9B3999.png
A90800F7-6883-498E-9E0D-FECE5949F02A.png

If you like them, Cool!
But definitely not something I can imagine buying to wear, especially knowing the Retail price and now knowing the Resell price...
Nope!
These belong in a forever 21. garbage

If you like them, Cool!
Nope!

These have alp alp written all over them. Haven’t seen dude post a while now that I’m thinking about it.

man, waiting on this L from orchard on the chis this morning. the 12 days of dunks thing was cool, but lowkey wish they would have kept things in NE only like they had been doing. that said, i get the choice from a business perspective.
me too, wish they kept it local. They just posted explaining the whole thing. 10K or so entries per drop. Long **** for 8 pairs at times.
1608226759077.png

Nike Dunk High PRM “Dark Russet”
Color: Velvet Brown/Dark Russet-Dark Curry-Sail
Style Code: DD1401-200
Release Date: 2021
Price: $120

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.
looking more and more like a AF1

Interesting things happening with Chunky’s - someone Is dumping numbers into the market, and prices are crashing.
323C3E11-2B49-46B2-9C19-2990947B255F.jpeg

dLebowski dLebowski quite interesting indeed. it's funny i done waited all this time and done exercised, in retrospect, not enough patience. i actually wanted them since 1st pics. DOTY IMO so it was only a matter of time. timing of entry has bit me a few times this year in particular. like i said i had woke up early, still half asleep and put in a bid. when i woke back up like an hour later it was accepted. that's when i knew there was a problem/something wasn't right. :lol:

People on here really don’t know how much money others are working with tbh. There are dudes out here with money in the bank, I’m talking your $100 might be their $20 or they have great saving skills . Im talking Cars houses jewelry great jobs and no kids. I work a job where I’m prob in the lower 10-20% in terms of age, I work with dudes old enough to be my pops. There’s a lot of cats who have to work crazy hours and kill themselves due to poor life choices or over extending themselves financially. On paper they make more than me, but due to me not having kids being single and having a hustle means I have more money in my pocket and the ability to buy what I want. I get hated on by dudes old enough to be my pops for making good decisions and living how I want. Remember the ugliest and most uncomfortable high fashion shoes sell at the 900-1500 price point. Don’t be the old dude hating and counting pockets because your logic and financial understanding is rooted in only understanding your lifestyle and what you view to be acceptable. Just remember we all have too many shoes lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom