2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Big color differences on the OG plums and veneers versus retros. Ceramics were closest out of the retros. All 3 retros still look great in their own regards. (btw I have 11.5 DS in veneer retros if anyone would want to swap with ceramic retros)

Here are some great comparison pics:

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 I've done the same, I've had six pairs of Urichs. Wore a couple to death but traded or sold others. The pair I have now I'm keeping for life. I sold a CRISPY pair of sea crystals last year to make room for another cop. Def upset about that retrospectively.

Thanks for the clarification and this content! I think the Ceramic retros look better than the OGs with the richer Swoosh color!

Very happy with how these came out. Inspiration obviously from F&F Diamond’s. Also the box is a big upgrade from the old plain black Nike ID box’s. At least you know what pair your grabbing with it having a label
B056F07B-5BC9-498C-B325-27E3631A625F.jpeg
7AEF8386-AAD9-428E-BD8D-5B60F26F678E.jpeg
DBF54495-9FFC-4448-B257-396D792D4BC7.jpeg
9F9E27E7-81A5-4DE4-8E0D-8FC2FF8F7289.jpeg
A66FBCE5-7221-45B8-97EA-DB18D0AE23AA.jpeg

Premier let me win Black Ray Guns in 2019 and broke up with me. No love, no text back, no nothing since.

I also feel the
sads for letting go of stuff like most of us. De La Highs, Hawaii's, Futura Prods all hurt the most. I can legit still remember the smell of both of my Black and White Melvins fresh out of the box. I got both from the same seller.

Used to be be able to get decent dunks for alright prices outside of the superstar joints. CARTEL777 CARTEL777 vinnuendo vinnuendo

I need to cop Veneers and stop playing. I don't NEED them or like them as much as the others but years from now Ill be kicking myself for not completing the pack and they are actually dope.

Premier VIP with the Team Manual win for the purple's.

Guessing this is more of that reward stuff from copping bunch of stuff from them like you mentioned before? Didn't see any notification of the Purps showing up there.

Last edited:
Guessing this is more of that reward stuff from copping bunch of stuff from them like you mentioned before? Didn't see any notification of the Purps showing up there.
They sent direct email with a product link to the Platinum rewards members. You need $1K of spend to get there - and Nike releases are never counted towards that amount.

But we still had to manually check out vs. every other Platinum member.

Impressed so many of you continue to hit Premier manual. Congrats! Might be a function of my size, or that I’m just slow, but haven’t gotten through on anything since those VIP drops began to be botted. Either way, still easily my favorite online shop.

Back
Top Bottom