2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

https___hypebeast.com_image_2023_01_nike-sb-dunk-low-orange-label-grey-gum-dv5464-001-release-...jpg
Anyone know of anywhere these will release online? No skate shops that sale dunks in my state

Man when those Kith Tubulars came out and I think an NMD or something came out same day also, anyways I was partying the night before the release and ended up staying at the hotel shorty was staying at in midtown NYC, woke up early and headed straight to the line at Kith. It was a bad snowstorm going on (you know its bad when they shut down the subway) and I had on cotdamn chelsea boots, a light hoodie and a peacoat type jacket. No damn beanie, no hat, no scarf. I was cold af but mainly my feel were hella cold, so I went over to Journeys and copped some socks and doubled up and someone held my spot in line. Anyway longstory short, they "sold out" after like 5 people went in and out the store and I hurried to the train station before they closed down. Legit though I had hypothermia or something cause I felt awful on the train ride home. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom