2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

Tbh idk if she's even nice at running or if she's just fast. Before Saturday she never faced anyone if substance. And we saw the result.

Like people that are athletic and can dunk or shoot. But can't actually play basketball.

i just wanna know if she talking or listening to anyone... cause she just continuing to dig

as if liking that BS about SFP wasnt bad enough.. now she insulting not only jamacians but anyone from the Caribbean or south america has heard some form of that stupidity and gotta include americans with ties to those places

and then throwing shade at allyson felix ON TOP of all that, that's track royalty for americans and she still accomplishing more than this bish ever did

and she focusing on SFP when she caught an L from another Jamaican lady who isnt even 20 and another Jamaican lady just won the U20 100 with a faster time too
This Instagram generation don’t know to be quiet man. The worst thing for them is to keep their mouth shut and sit still. It’s like a drug they can’t live without. They have to comment or be commented on at all times

Not sure who her team is but she needs to find some new handlers cause her current ones clearly aren't doing anything to save her from herself.

Been hustling backwards constantly since that positive test

i just wanna know why she thought sending that "missing me yet" tweet before the olympic finals was smart

ETH ran that 10.61 pointing at the screen for last 10 meters.. AND the silver and bronze medalists were both 10.7

but you could point out the exact date and time things went downhill, cause she had sympathy for the most part before that

This Instagram generation don’t know to be quiet man. The worst thing for them is to keep their mouth shut and sit still. It’s like a drug they can’t live without. They have to comment or be commented on at all times

i completely get talking shhh.. but she just continuing to make the shhh worse

you talked shh, then cam 9th.. now you decide to throw shade at allyson felix for being nice AND the whole of JA

i mean whenever the next big meet that is on NBC, the 2 people who are going be commentating are both from the carribbean.. sanya richards-ross was born in JA and ato bolden is trinidadian

i completely get talking shhh.. but she just continuing to make the shhh worse

you talked shh, then cam 9th.. now you decide to throw shade at allyson felix for being nice AND the whole of JA

i mean whenever the next big meet that is on NBC, the 2 people who are going be commentating are both from the carribbean.. sanya richards-ross was born in JA and ato bolden is trinidadian
Oh it’s not talking ****, just automatic social commentary they feel obligated to share. These kids think their thoughts and feelings are things the world needs to hear. If you’re against it you’re a “hater”. At this point she’s digging up in her mind
1629917562465.gif

Girl came in 9th…… 9th. :rofl:

She wants to criticize Jamaicans but walking around here looking like a fiend. Then you had that dumb journalist talking about “protect black women” ain’t no protecting her strung out looking self.

She’s not even classy, but has an issue with Jamaican’s and their lifestyle?

She don’t want it with ANY caribbean nation athletes.

Last edited:
She wants to criticize Jamaicans but walking around here looking like a fiend. Then you had that dumb journalist talking about “protect black women” ain’t no protecting her strung out looking self.

Any runner talking about Jamaica needs to just sit down forever. Do we even need to discuss why? :lol:

Like she took the time to change her Twitter avi

Shelly Ann and the Jamaican track team in her head :lol:

i need to understand where the stunt is in that..

briana willaims, who also beat her in the race, on top of being the lead off leg of the gold medal winning 4 x 1 in the olympics.. won double gold in record times in the 1 and 2 at the u20 world championships

shericka jackson, got individual bronzes from the 1 and 4 from seperate olympics and then a silver from the 4 x 4 and gold from the 4 x 1.. that's just the olympics, she got world championships medals too

only thing shacarri has done internationally is win a gold medal on a relay at pan american u20 championships

ohhhh.. and the other person in that pic is shelly flippin ann

Kinda concerning to see S. Richardson behaving this way. Makes me wonder what is she going through to be lashing out?

I know the Olympics has probably taken a toll on her, plus all the people talking, and now finishing last in a race? Home girl is feeling like it's her vs. the world. She needs someone to pull her aside and tell her to get back to what she does best and someone expropriates her phone and all access to social media.

i just wanna know if she talking or listening to anyone... cause she just continuing to dig

as if liking that BS about SFP wasnt bad enough.. now she insulting not only jamacians but anyone from the Caribbean or south america has heard some form of that stupidity and gotta include americans with ties to those places

and then throwing shade at allyson felix ON TOP of all that, that's track royalty for americans and she still accomplishing more than this bish ever did

and she focusing on SFP when she caught an L from another Jamaican lady who isnt even 20 and another Jamaican lady just won the U20 100 with a faster time too

The people trying to spend this as an “attack on a black woman” when she was beaten by 8 other black women, including 2 from Team USA, is incredible. This has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with someone that was suspended due to her own recklessness, talked ****, then didn’t back it up in the slightest after warning the other women that she’s “back”.

Last edited:
i need to understand where the stunt is in that..

briana willaims, who also beat her in the race, on top of being the lead off leg of the gold medal winning 4 x 1 in the olympics.. won double gold in record times in the 1 and 2 at the u20 world championships

shericka jackson, got individual bronzes from the 1 and 4 from seperate olympics and then a silver from the 4 x 4 and gold from the 4 x 1.. that's just the olympics, she got world championships medals too

only thing shacarri has done internationally is win a gold medal on a relay at pan american u20 championships

ohhhh.. and the other person in that pic is shelly flippin ann

Girl got beat by 4 different nations in 1 race SMH. People may have still had some sympathy for her if her "only way up from 9th place" tweet was the only thing that was ever said

0B01E1D9-E0DA-42D3-9150-56C4BE2EC5A1.jpeg

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but it's getting hard. She's really young and has been through alot personally this year but you've gotta know when to be quiet. I think she's just been given too much too soon (and too quickly). Think about it, in the span of year she went from a high level (but pretty unknown nationally/globally) collegiate runner to running one of the fastest 100m ever for a woman, TV commercials, sponsorships, etc.

That being said she needs to fall back. She built up alot of good will with people for the weed thing and now she's already flushed it down the drain with the trash talk, trash performance and now she's coming the GOAT?! She needs to relax and let her skills do the talking for a bit

I hate when women hit you with the "stop criticizing black women", "we need to uplift black women" rhetoric...only for they themselves to talk trash and sneak diss other black women.

Back
Top Bottom