2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Let the games begin

54583C0D-074C-4CA7-93FA-CA3C5E171AA9.gif

When I saw it, I thought instantly of Kenny's at WK11.

tumblr_oj9uy9jBIo1vp65vyo1_400.gif

Still, I think Paul's looks better. I think most of us would say bell-to-bell, KENTA is 10x better than Punk, but the GTS is respected and acknowledged as Punk's move. I don't think Okada is less of a wrestler because he used the tombstone piledriver. I just seen Jake Lee using the Helluva Kick as his finish in the G1. Whether it's inspiration or thievery, it's been happening since the beginning of time and will continue to do so. People just want to hate on dude so bad.

Man's out here acting like it's game 6, when all he won was the Eastern Conference Finals. GTF0H

Just messin', I like LA. Hopefully he gets a JB deal as well.

nice jahb nice jahb

I can't remember if Omega had a running start with his? Did he do a Golden Triangle (like Ibushi)?
I think doing it stationary is hard.
Omega did it stationary against Okada. Ibushi the only one I seen do the running start.

Correction, he did not. I thought I remembered him doing so, but apparently he did get a running start. Also, Logan did it from the middle of the rope, where it's less sturdy, but more springy.

Got you. Yea it's amazing how few people have even attempted that move over the years. Tells you how difficult it is to pull off.

But respect to Logans for that. That was picture perfect man.

Back
Top Bottom