2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it might’ve been the only time Code Man was pinned other than by Reigns?

My brother told me FFD and Da Codeman had a lengthy match before they did the Mania 39 Bloodline shenanigans again. :lol::smh:

Will catch IT tomorrow on Da Hulus.

I think it might’ve been the only time Code Man was pinned other than by Reigns?

Brock made Codeman pass out in one of the matches in their trilogy but EYE don't think anyone else has pinned him besides THOTT.

Did Raquel get her lips done?

She looks like Sonya Deville.

Ms. Pterodactyl byke?

1708393990881.png

Ivy Nile is basically the homeless woman’s version of Zoey Starks. No need for her around.

Interesting. Jade Cargill was marked as the last entrant in the EC. Guess WWE got cold feet and pulled her out.

I do wonder if we could end up getting some mega TKO PPV at some point here soon.

A TKO ppv will never happen. UFC would have to sell their rights to NBC and no way in hell they choose them over ESPN for the ir premiere fights.

Their tv deal does expires with ESPN at the end of the year but all signs point to them staying put. It is possible that they sell a portion of their cards to other networks but those won't be the big fight PPVs.

Back
Top Bottom