2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was nothing ban worthy at all. If Mike was legit banned then there needs to be an overhaul of the banning process.

You know as well as I do that his criteria for bans has a pretty severe sliding scale depending on how he feels about certain people or threads, and we already know how he feels about this crew. But people like to play around with calling him in here and putting unnecessary eyes on things. He banned me from the Jordan 4 Military Blue thread for making a crack that wouldn't offend a 3rd grader. I agree about Mikey though. He was annoying TF outta me, but I didn't think he ever crossed any lines.

I still don't understand what the problem was here. I gave legit reasons as to why I thought it wasn't a great match and everything. He just kept bringing it back up. No idea why I was getting accused of being a failed wrestler either. :rofl:
He was acting extremely weird with the whole thing.

Not surprised by the bans. I've seen y'alls twitters.
1710854473416.gif

I mean it’s a midcard dude that sucks essentially costing you the biggest name in your company. Cocaine Boy should definitely be pissed :lol:

Luckily rebounded very well with the Ocean Spray and Okada signings.

Exxxactly.

I mean it’s a midcard dude that sucks essentially costing you the biggest name in your company. Cocaine Boy should definitely be pissed :lol:

Luckily rebounded very well with the Ocean Spray and Okada signings.

Yea anyone with sense can see it but your AEW-ites have been in denial about it since it happened.

The crazy part is every Samoan wrestler I know or known of, are able to work safely and gently, but 3 Minute Warning. They were hurting people left and right. Hopefully it was them just working us as kids.

Crazy that 20 years later and both have been dead for over 10 years.

Edit - my bad, Rosey died in 2017.

Last edited:
Dang Beyonce wanna be on Taylor level so bad, just like Becky Lynch wanna be on Sasha level so bad.

MErcedes Mone debut video has hit 1 million views on Youtube in 5 days, watch out Saraya, she is coming for your YT vids number.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom