2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw a rumor that WWE is running a Clash at the Castle in Scotland in June.

DM Hunk/CM Punk there would be :pimp:

really thought they would have jade vs nia at wrestlemania. now that i would have lookef forward to

beating on them tiny asian girls aint it

hunter is going the tony khan route. lumping everyone in multiman tag matches so they can get on the card

why not just have rey vs dominik one on one again?

really thought they would have jade vs nia at wrestlemania. now that i would have lookef forward to

beating on them tiny asian girls aint it

hunter is going the tony khan route. lumping everyone in multiman tag matches so they can get on the card

why not just have rey vs dominik one on one again?
Nah they are protecting Jade having her with proven vets. Asking her to have a solo match vs Nia could be a disaster. :lol:

EYE will take this over DX rocking blackface byke in the day.

It's not like these factions are going out of their way to denigrate the other based on race.

Also when Damage CTRL was at full strength they were comprise of 3 Asian women, a Kiwi and Latina.

Nah they are protecting Jade having her with proven vets. Asking her to have a solo match vs Nia could be a disaster. :lol:

While EYE thought this was the direction they would go in IT is for the best they didn't.

Nia has been solid in her return NGL, but her leading a match especially against someone as inexperienced as Jade would not end well.

The need to bring byke the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle royal bank on Mania to get more people on the card.

Have the men's and women's matches on separate nights.

Lots of people looking out in cold as far as Mania goes: Street Profits, Bobby Squirtle, Karrion and AOP, Nia, Liv bae etc.

You’re just asking for trouble putting her in there with Nia on the biggest stage :lol:

They’re obviously investing a lot in her and can’t really afford to have her do something stupid looking yet. For people like Shotsy, it doesn’t matter since they’re never going to be top of card talents. Think they have bigger aspirations for Jade.

Her first solo match that actually matters is definitely gonna be against one of the vets like Becky/Harlot/Bailey that can walk her through.

real.jpg

Is this real?

WM 22 is probably the best mania of the 2000s besides 17
I never understood the love for 22.

19 is the best mania ever anyways. Plus I’d take 2000/20/21/24 before 22 any day of the week. 17 is aforementioned, which is number 2 behind 19.

Back
Top Bottom