Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

I mustve hit a nerve wit that one lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dont flatter yourself... you live in cleveland cuz, coming in this thread bashing the knicks cause of something a non-Knick player said about your city, when yall havent won anything... ever, doesnt hit a nerve with me, trust me, it just makes you seem extra insecure, and living in cleveland, i couldnt blame you, so its all good

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I mustve hit a nerve wit that one lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dont flatter yourself... you live in cleveland cuz, coming in this thread bashing the knicks cause of something a non-Knick player said about your city, when yall havent won anything... ever, doesnt hit a nerve with me, trust me, it just makes you seem extra insecure, and living in cleveland, i couldnt blame you, so its all good

i can even bet you he doesnt even live in cleveland. wait, where the ##!* is ohio?

nah its all goodie.

we about to get that pw protected thread what what.

Spoiler [+]
not

my mans taking shots at us then telling us to stay humble

two years in ny dont mean +$*#.. you probly lived in suffolk county or some $@+%#**%

lmao %@$! outta here

i love when a cavs fan tells someone else to be humble. they never understand the irony.

most slurped off team in history to not win a championship. it disgusts me.

laugh.gif

I don't even hate Cavs fans, their fans are so insecure about LeBron. New York has stopped talking about it a long time ago, we're just waiting for July 1st to see what'll happen. Cleveland fans just keep yapping about it and trying to throw their little jabs. Knicks fans are just happy we have some cap space to play with. Y'all are biting fingernails wondering what LeBron'll do. Don't you have a playoff series to worry about?
laugh.gif

anyways,
laugh.gif
.Whats ironic is that I've lived in NYC for 2 years when I went toschool there and I heard more depressingly news than anything good.Some of you cats really live in denial. Most of you are broke and noneof you are hostile.
and for the record GR8, W34K - my city has won something. Goes to show how much you know.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dude you are %+%@@@+ hillarious, you come up with that $%** byyourself??... and when was the last time yall %+%@@@+ won something? Inyour life time? what are you 70?? 
sick.gif

LeBron James showed up in New York on Monday, part of a USABasketball media function, and continued to bat his eyes at the city inthe run up to his potential free agency in 2010.

When asked to name his favorite city he said: “New York.

Werd.. it's corny now.. We're not the one writing articles on ESPN & such... and most of us know Lebron will stay a Cav... get over it..

The Cavs are in the playoffs worry about potentially meeting Orlando, Boston, Nuggets, Mavs or lakers.. You shouldn't be worrying bout the Knicks

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Werd.. it's corny now.. We're not the one writing articles on ESPN & such... and most of us know Lebron will stay a Cav... get over it..

The Cavs are in the playoffs worry about potentially meeting Orlando, Boston, Nuggets, Mavs or lakers.. You shouldn't be worrying bout the Knicks

i still don't understand why you think we are 100% not getting bron

since the "plan" began the only thing that has changed for us since last year is that we have space for 2 max with curry coming off next year. plus gallo is gonna be damn good, cap going up. what have you seen that makes you 100 percent sure? i don't even think he knows

i'm still waiting for those nike contract numbers
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i mean the single piece of news we hear about his contract is that there is "no nyc clause". been weeks. wheres the numbers?? other details?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i dont live there ;]
lies.

On another note, camby signs for 2 years 21 according to the nba season thread. ill be content with bosh and lee i guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

i still don't understand why you think we are 100% not getting bron

I'm not 100% sure that we're not getting Bron. it's still possible as long as he don't sign his contract.

I still think Lebron would make more money endorsement wise in NY than in Cleveland. How is one of the top two best player in the league with the best team in the league...but meanwhile his team is losing $10-$15M a season and lost about $20M last season..? I doubt Bulls lost money with MJ, doubt Lakers lost money with Kobe, doubt Dallas lost money with Dirk.. That says alot about Cleveland though.

IF Lebron look at things like ok.. I can go to NY with a good coach, i can come in with another star and potentially have Lee(All star), and potentially very good players in Chandler, Doug and Gallo. I remember there was an interview where Bron was asked which of his olympic teammate would he most want to play with on his team.. and he said Bosh.. So us being 1 of the only teams to be able to sign both is great for us.

But how is Lebron looking at things? Cuz that's all that matters

If he look at things like.. I'm home, have the best team in the league, can win a chip, wanting to finish his career with only one team and own every record there he may not come. This off season is not only important for us it is for Lebron too. If Miami re-sign Wade and keep Beasley, sign Amare or Bosh and still have about $10M left and let's say steal a player from us like Lee. Than Lebron will have problems getting out the east.

Back
Top Bottom