just look at the crowd at the game tonight. we have more celebrities and crazyness on a random win against the nuggets. i just truly think someone like him will want to reach his full potential growth and he wants to be the star 24/7.

and yeah liek you said the dominos will fall and he will face much stiffer competition. he is the gatekeeper. if the bulls and heat each get amare and bosh... those teams will be nasty. he can block it by signing with either.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

O yea, cleveland sucks. Is it because he's getting his %$! whopped by Cleveland, in Cleveland? Laugh all you want suckers, cause when we win the 'ship - there will be more Ws to go around than Ice Cubes 2 hands. Than on top of that when he signs back with CLE, NY will take the biggest L of all time with the PS pictures and "gift" to lebron
laugh.gif
. Suck it up Knick fans, you guys will never be good in basketball again
roll.gif

but your from cleveland though.
laugh.gif

your city breeds depression, pedophiles, and broke people.  you have a river that's so dirty it caught on fire before.   cleveland is just like the rest of ohio.  it's a dirty 3rd world country type city that breeds dirty, angry, depressed people.

winning titles??  the Lakers still play in the league so please commit that. 

enjoy that central division title and if lebron has any common sense he'll follow in the footsteps of cleveland favorite art modell and get the hell out of that depressed town as soon as the clock strikes midnight on july first.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

O yea, cleveland sucks. Is it because he's getting his %$! whopped by Cleveland, in Cleveland? Laugh all you want suckers, cause when we win the 'ship - there will be more Ws to go around than Ice Cubes 2 hands. Than on top of that when he signs back with CLE, NY will take the biggest L of all time with the PS pictures and "gift" to lebron
laugh.gif
. Suck it up Knick fans, you guys will never be good in basketball again
roll.gif

laugh.gif

your city breeds depression, pedophiles, and broke people.  you have a river that's so dirty it caught on fire before.   cleveland is just like the rest of ohio.  it's a dirty 3rd world country type city that breeds dirty, angry, depressed people.

I'm not one to hate on where people live, especially if they can't help it but damn 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

laugh.gif

enjoy that central division title and if lebron has any common sense he'll follow in the footsteps of cleveland favorite art modell and get the hell out of that depressed town as soon as the clock strikes midnight on july first.
That is one of the funnier things I've read. Sad because its true but hysterical at the same time. I am curious about 1 thing........what happens if Lebron does bolt not just to Nyc but somewhere else? Is the entire city of Cleveland put on Suicide watch...........will anyone care? 

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
laugh.gif

That is one of the funnier things I've read. Sad because its true but hysterical at the same time. I am curious about 1 thing........what happens if Lebron does bolt not just to Nyc but somewhere else? Is the entire city of Cleveland put on Suicide watch...........will anyone care? 

clippers are the clippers. plus he'd live under kobe
bulls- he would live under you know who's shadow even more and him and noah hate each other.
laugh.gif

miami- he's not humble enough to go to wade's team. plus it's not a crazy sports town. they don't even sell out all their games with wade

it's CLE or NYC. that I'm 110% on.

Let me Rephrase, what I meant to say was regardless of where he goes, when the entire city of Cleveland is put on Suicide watch.......does anyone care? It's like when a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it.....does it make a noise?

I honestly can care less wher he goes. i just want him to leave so i can watch them self destruct. harsh i know, but oh well.

[h1]Camby Signs Extension With Blazers[/h1]
Apr 20, 2010 3:34 PM EST

The Portland Trail Blazers have signed forward/center Marcus Camby to a two-year contract extension, it was announced today by General Manager Kevin Pritchard. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Camby posted averages of 7.0 points, 11.1 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.13 steals, 2.04 blocked shots and 31.2 minutes in 23 games (all starts) with the Trail Blazers this season. He ranked second in the NBA in rebounds (11.
glasses.gif
, fifth in blocked shots (1.97) and eighth in steals-to-turnover ratio (1.04) for 2009-10.

“Portland felt right to me since I got here and the support from the team, fans and organization has been incredible,

I can understand why Brad Miller would be targeted, but Jermaine O'Neal would be a better fit with his shot blocking and ability to score in the post.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I can understand why Brad Miller would be targeted, but Jermaine O'Neal would be a better fit with his shot blocking and ability to score in the post.
This. This is another reason why having dantoni as coach pisses me off.

laugh.gif
This guy Ron is off the wall.

Now, concerning a big man....I had always wanted us to get DeAndre Jordan. Young, athletic big man who rebounds and plays defense. This was back in 08 I think, I thought we could have gotten him during the draft. I think he would've been a good addition to the team.

Its not the first time RonRon's done that.

ONeal's knee is what scares me the most. i rather have no parts of either Miller or J.

Since we need a C, would you guys do Curry + Sergio for Dalembert?

I know Philly was looking to trade him.. .not sure if its for cap relief or players though..

pr0phecy718:
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]The official real Knicks fan list[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
l Knicks Fresh Knick l       1    
pr0phecy718                      2
Al3xis                                3
blackredxiiigoat                 4
Kn0wledgeable                 5
Spectacular23                 6
MeloMVP                        7
ballinsam23                       8
s1eepyboy                         9
iLLoQuent aka DSK        10
JohnnyRedStorm               11
FlatbushFiyah23                12http://FlatbushFiyah23.u.yuku.com
hymen man                        13
HueyP in LouieV                14
BwooDFolkGD74              15
amishpimp27                       16
DubA169                            17
briannnnn                             18
throwback1718                    19
tommykairaa                         20
Big J 33                                21
true 3 blue                             22   613
BangDak                               23
YEEUPP                               24
airmaxpenny1                         25
HarlemToTheBronx                26
SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME   27
TheStephZone                        28
KingFoamNYC                      29
maxtempo96                           30
The Game is a Foot                 31
abeautifulhaze                          32
proshares                                33
THE GR8                                34
xblker47                                  35
Mez One                                  36
Super Producer J                      37
I LOVE my Jordans                  38
nyrican23                                  39
C5A5D5A5                              40
SEAN C0MBS                         41
chino905                                    42
bangtcg                                       43
blackmagnus514                         44
nyk orange and blue                    45
nyc knicks 105                            46
KingJay718/steve212                  47
NYelectric                                   48
nYcHipHopHippo                       49
Woodside718                             50
Viiheaven                                    51  00
StylishStef89                               52
petermans                                   53
UPPTEMPO8387                      54
bonafide125                                55
devildog1776                              56
AirAlphabet                                57
sircharles2ol3                              58
h3bto                                          59
Putting In Work                          60
Yankeephan87                           61
arrjae2                                      62
xilegacy                                     63
REDd SPYDER                         64
d3simet                                       65
J Steezzz                                     66
JonnyBlazeNyc                           67
[/td][/tr][/table]
Kn0wledgeable:
IF LEBRON COMES TO THE KNICKS I WILL TAKE EVERYBODY TO HOOTERS ON THE KNICKS FAN LIST. EVERYTHING ON MEEEE
Al3xis:
I can't be more serious.

I'll buy yall !$*%@+% ice cream in July if we land Lebron, too.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom