Forget Lebron, let's focus on Carmelo and CP3. That would be sweet. Knicks still have serious $ to get some serious talent. Amare is a good foundation. I thought Lee would of been good enough to keep. Oh well.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Sorry had to do this 
simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

roll.gif
, I knew it was coming...that will apply for us Bulls knicks and cavs  fans although one of our teams is still good to go

i'm shocked at all the people in here laughing

bulls fans..as if they didn't fall to the back of the pack and tried to intice bron by signing boozer the day before

dude rockin a red sox sig, likely a celtics fan..when they just wasted they're last shot losing to the lakers up in the 3rd and kobe going 6-24

oh well some people got a little overzealous..what the !%*% would you expect? we got word that lebron was coming..you expect !%##@% to act rationally? HELL !%%*@++ NO

shut the !%*% up..the knicks hate on here is ridiculous, when the only real losers here are the cavs if they can't swing a S&T

regardless of this bumass @$#$@ lebron, the knicks will be a playoff team

IN WALSH WE TRUST..you are watching a master at work

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I was a Knick fan before this, and regardless of the outcome tonight I'll be a Knick fan for the rest of my life.

Most def, It's not the Knicks fault that LeBron isn't a leader.

Melo, please DON'T sign the extension .....PLEASE!

and there you have it, i got an odd feeling this is all going to work out for you guys in the long run.

You guys got the better end of the deal. Our management is nearing Isiah status.
smh.gif

I really hope Randolph plays real well in NYC, he's got a chance to become an all-star. And Azubuike is a nice player to have, and Turiaf is gonna be a fan favorite, guaranteed.

I hate this whole thing more because over the next 5 + years we know that it would be hard for most other teams in the League to have a chance...

My girl was just so upset with him even more because in the interview he played that humble role and she feels its such a phony act.
As much as we can all say we should look to the future and forget this... Im gonna be honest and say that its really upsetting to say the least

I respect yall Knicks fans for sticking with your team...we felt the disappointment here in Chicago too, but the real fans stick in there no matter what and that goes for Cavs fans as well.

Congrats Heat fans, yall should have plenty of action.

Funny how so many highlights will have 5k fans in the background
roll.gif

lets not be sore losers about that coward. he made his decision and trust me even with rings he will take a hit with his legacy being the ""help"" i knew having d antoni and walsh's health we had minimal chance of getting him. the rings will be there with pat riley running things thats for sure so i guess he was that desperate to win. i like where the knicks are heading in the future and i expect atleast a playoff run this upcoming year. lets get better each season and turn this wonderful franchise around.

From the Cleveland Owner ...

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region thathe deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotionalbuild-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision"unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probablythe history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of thehard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometownCavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of therecent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next severaldays and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBACHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardwareto Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishnessand betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" topreviously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sendsthe exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn.And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can onlyserve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with himdown south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (andthe town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell andbad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

dan_signature.gif

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers

alright we moved on no biggie. soo the Lee to Golden State is a done deal?? damn it saddens me to see dude go. and also when do the knicks summer league games start??

Originally Posted by toine2983

How exactly is Lebron a "coward" for not wanting to go to New York?

He wants to win and win right away and Miami presents the best chance to do that.

The Knicks have improved their team this offseason, even snagged a big time free agent in STAT, but they wouldn't have been title contenders, not with the way the roster is presently constituted.
Dudes is just emotional right now, or else they're ******ed.  But Damn
frown.gif
, still a knick fan daddy.

dan gilbert just became one of my fav sports owners

Lebron will be hated in Cleveland, NY and we will boo him heavy in Chi but look forward to kicking that **@.

Yall trade for Randolph does make for a good team with a lot of potential, but yall gotta play D

i dont like lebrons move but that letter is corny. if cleveland wants to blame someone blame dan gilbert. when u have a talent like lebron you need to make sure u get that number 2 guy at any costs and u guys clearly didnt.you people forget that lebron is still a boy not a man. and his actions were one of scared child that wants rings to come easy. well guess what lebron, rings dont come easy and you will soon learn that. one of the big 3 will not have a spectacular year so that means the bench will be key. i hope lakers go on a 6 peat and leaves that team with no rings when its all said n done.

Back
Top Bottom