21 and over crowd what's everyone drinking tonight?

Having a Bell's Two Hearted Ale right now. 

One of my all time favorites 
nthat.gif

I turned 21 a few months back and once I started hitting the bars and experiencing different mixed drinks I can't go back to cola and liquor. Just can't do it.

my employee gave me a 12 pack of Goose Island sampler

currently sipping on a Harvest Ale :pimp:

Stillin, you try that IPA that victory made for PJ Whelihans 30th anniversary? It's fire

No do tell, do tell :lol:

I didn't even know that; PJ's in Blue Bell used to be my stomping grounds on breaks and summers

I think the reason that I like it because it's $3 for one at PJs :lol:

But it actually is really good. We'll balanced, not as fruity as I like but an overall solid IPA for the price.

Those half off wings Tuesday nights man......the one in blue bell is amazing. I go there at least once a week. The ladies who work there as we'll.......

I think the reason that I like it because it's $3 for one at PJs :lol:

But it actually is really good. We'll balanced, not as fruity as I like but an overall solid IPA for the price.

Those half off wings Tuesday nights man......the one in blue bell is amazing. I go there at least once a week. The ladies who work there as we'll.......

Yeah that was the original I think; the outdoor patio is the ****; their wings are great, I like how they bread them

The ladies are dope; I love going there with my dad, uncle and family friend because they flirt with them all night and they love it because they are harmless :lol:

PJ's is good business; I used to work at the Broad Axe Tavern in high school and the GM of PJ's was my boss and owner back when

I'm a sucker for a extra spicy double shot bloody mary for holiday get togethers. I can't be the only one.

Salt a nice 16 oz glass
6 oz. spicy V8
Double shot kettle one (some say its a sin to use it for mixed drinks. but i do it)
Add Ice up to top
Pinch of celery salt
Dash of worcester sauce
Pinch of pepper
4-5 squirts of Tabasco
Throw in a celery stalk to stir/munch on
(I don't do olives or its juice)

Last edited:
i've got some white wine left in the fridge. prob another 2 glasses worth. think im gonna kill that before sparking.

I'm a sucker for a extra spicy double shot bloody mary for holiday get togethers. I can't be the only one.

Salt a nice 16 oz glass
6 oz. spicy V8
Double shot kettle one (some say its a sin to use it for mixed drinks. but i do it)
Add Ice up to top
Pinch of celery salt
Dash of worcester sauce
Pinch of pepper
4-5 squirts of Tabasco
Throw in a celery stalk to stir/munch on
(I don't do olives or its juice)

Ketel is my go to. 1.75L for under 40 at Costco. Exclusively mix it. If I'm drinking straight it's something brown

Back
Top Bottom