#3 Duke @ Maryland - 6:30 PM College Park, MD

Nelson needs a jumper and ball-handling skills ASAP. I think he got a good possibility of getting draft in the second round is he improves his point guardskills so GM can picture him more of a COMBO than a scoring guard.

Great Win tonight by my boys, they def. took care of business in a hostile environment. Ladies and Gentlemen...this is healthy Demarcus Nelson. He hasn'tyet played a fully healthy season, now you understand what a mismatch he is. So much heart, so much toughness, there's noone who can guard him one on one.He's just that strong.
pimp.gif
On a side note, look out Greg, Nolan Smithis here, and he is very good...PG Controversy? we'll see...
Dude may not even be a 1st Team All-ACC selection.
If he plays the full year, he WILL be a 1st team All-ACC, I will wager money on that. Cmon dude...don't let your light blue sunglasses taintyour views. Real recognize Real.

Maybe you think it's BS cus you're a Duke fan? The refs almost always give Duke a slight edge. That didn't affect the outcome of this game though, Duke earned the win fair and square.

This game was not decided by refs, and the majority of the calls went against Duke's way in a hostile environment. Hence the reason for Coach K's Techin the first half. In the second half, our team calmed down and forced the refs to make the right calls by attacking the basket. That's Duke basketball...
there's NO excuse for losing that game. there's a serious problem when you out rebound a team 34-24, outshoot them 59% to 47% and still lose by 9 points.
I think the 22 or so turnovers MAY have had something to do with it. Nelson, Hendo and Nolan played amazing perimeter defense. As for postdefense...well...we need to start recruiting.
laugh.gif

Good game by Duke, Nelson and Henderson came up huge today.
Like I said last year, I hope you enjoyed that 20-11 season, it only comes around about once in a decade. This is a much more focused, smarterbasketball team. It's exciting times for Duke basketball my friends.
pimp.gif

DevilDynasty32 wrote:
Good game by Duke, Nelson and Henderson came up huge today.
Like I said last year, I hope you enjoyed that 20-11 season, it only comes around about once in a decade. This is a much more focused, smarter basketball team. It's exciting times for Duke basketball my friends.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
True Talk right there.

Back
Top Bottom